FL Peeps Nov 24th Orlando

Twisted Shifter said:
I have it over on the "Chevy" site ........ Spread the word !!!!! The more the better!

Now, Now, Chris we welcome you you guy's..J/K.. It'll be a good time for sure. As long as i can get my lift-pump fixed:bang ..

I might make a pass or two set my new best time over there or something. how much does it cost to get in the gates. And do i have to wear my helmet if im quicker then 13.999 like i do in desota i would hate to forget it and not be able to get anymore runs in

Its $10.00 to get in and $5.00 more if you want to race ........... And yes you will need a helmet.

I just looked at the weather and the rain is over by 11 am .....:cheer: :woohoo: :cheer:

Lets get ready to RUMBLE *nx*

Wrongway said he would throw my nitrous on there in the pits. A little single shot would be fun, but I'm scared.. haha.. My goal is 11.3 on diesel.. Now.. To trailer or not to trailer.. haha... I hope there's a good turnout..

Has anyone spoke to DJ to see if he can make it?

Trailer it

****said while doing the "nobody break anything" dance****

cuz you never know.

I heard that Wrongway guy said he's gonna whoop your :shake: :evil

duramaxin14 said:
I might make a pass or two set my new best time over there or something. how much does it cost to get in the gates. And do i have to wear my helmet if im quicker then 13.999 like i do in desota i would hate to forget it and not be able to get anymore runs in

its 12.99 or quicker at Bradenton Motor Sports Park and not 13.99 Kurt! I have never been told to put on a helmet. Maybe they just know your truck and its for your safety!!!:hehe:

got most of my stuff done today. the turbo is clocked and will start on the downpipe in the morning. fuel system stuff didnt make it here today, trying to turn up the tst just annihilates the fuel supply. i would like to make a pass just for giggles, can we to this tomorrow night or is this the real racers only? hope the clutch holds!

solostyle said:
its 12.99 or quicker at Bradenton Motor Sports Park and not 13.99 Kurt! I have never been told to put on a helmet. Maybe they just know your truck and its for your safety!!!:hehe:

No Sir NHRA rules ...... a track can not supersede a NHRA rule and keep its NHRA sanctioning

Page 230 Section 16- General regulations

10:7 Helmets & Goggles
"......................Drivers of NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series and E.T. cars 13.99 or quicker must use a helmet meeting Snell rating .........

Now will they check? Thats another question .........

If you are faster than 13.99 and going down the track I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW IT!

How many people are you expecting to attend and what time is everyone showing up

Twisted Shifter said:
No Sir NHRA rules ...... a track can not supersede a NHRA rule and keep its NHRA sanctioning

Page 230 Section 16- General regulations

10:7 Helmets & Goggles
"......................Drivers of NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series and E.T. cars 13.99 or quicker must use a helmet meeting Snell rating .........

Now will they check? Thats another question .........

If you are faster than 13.99 and going down the track I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW IT!

I believe you so I guess they dont check. I have been down it many times faster than 13.99 and have never been asked about helmets. I know they check if you run in the 12's and if you are under 11.49 they require the roll cage.

so is this a test n tune night? ill bring a spare helmet just in case anyone needs one, i surely dont plan on going faster than 15.00 though...

Looks like we will have 10-15 trucks ..... I have a good friend thats gonna bring a few SRT10 boys for us to play with:evil

Time wise I am gonna try to be at the track by 5

Went threw the motor yesterday .............. Slicks go on in a bit ......... I wanna race NOW LOL

No rain here in PSL...forecast for Orlando showed a little bit of showers in the early afternoon, but clearing for tonight. Lower temps = good racing!

Either that, or we go and drink beer :Cheer:

Guys i hate making danm plains like this we need to set a date for moraso or brandton about a month in advance and i aint working no matter what. Danm cows busted fence last night at the ranch so u no where i was all day. I would head there now its hour 30 mins away im sure they are done right around 11:00 so i wont be able to play to much with yall.

went out to corbitt today smoked the profab transfer case an. Spent two hours loading the thing just got home so i cant make it sorry guys