Fleece He351vgt 24v Turbo Conversion

Street sleeper

Part-Time Puller!!
I'm going to upgrade to towing twins so I want to sell the VGT I have as a complete conversion kit. It will include everything needed to bolt on and go.
-Comes with Fleece VGT controller with exhaust brake function,
-Low milage 6.7 He351ve turbo and manifold,
-3rd gen 4" down pipe,
-egr block off plates for manifold,
-all the clamps and charge air piping,
-coolent line fittings for turbo,
-turbo oil drain.
Has low end spool up and endless variability for many setups.
This setup works great and will be on the truck until it sells. Nothing against the setup at all, just want twins like a buddy of mine has on his truck for towing heavy loads.
I have over $1400 invested in all. The little things is what really adds up. Looking to get $1300 for the complete bolt on and go kit.

Thanks
Derek
715-307-1319
8 AM to 9 PM

That would make a nice top charger in a set of towing twins. :Cheer:

Will the Fleece controller in this set-up work on a 2005 Common Rail ??

Depending on how recently he Purchased the controller, it should fin according to fleece. I just talked to them this morning and his answer was that the later harness is compatible, just may need to contact fleece for some new parameters.

I actually just completed one, and without hacking everything together and rigging it. For everything he's selling, I dot see how you'd do it cheaper by yourself. Good price in my opinion.

I bought the controller from fleece in March. Everything was installed and running in the truck by the first of May. Yes it would make a nice top charger in a towing twins set up but I don't want to do that much fab work under the hood of a 2nd gen.

Only trades I would except are a new S475 T6 or 12v head studs

how about a used but in very good shape( polished compressor) s475 t6 on trade?

please post some pics of what you got and we can figure it out.

pics

Attachments

• 135smaller.jpg
    135smaller.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 136smaller.jpg
    136smaller.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 0
  • 137smaller.jpg
    137smaller.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0
you got me thinking hard now.lol. where in wisconsin are you?

An s 480 with a race cover straight across! Only used for drag racing one year in a twin setup maybe 25-30 passes!