Fleece He351vgt 24v Turbo Conversion

I bought the controller from fleece in March. Everything was installed and running in the truck by the first of May. Yes it would make a nice top charger in a towing twins set up but I don't want to do that much fab work under the hood of a 2nd gen.

Only trades I would except are a new S475 T6 or 12v head studs

Have a new in bow S475. 74.5/88/1.32/T6. Im interested in trading if this could work on a 12v.

Not meaning to hijack your sale but I also have a conversion kit for sale. Selling Rebuilt HE351VE with fleece controller that i just bought about 3 months ago and all selling all hoses oil and coolant along with adapter for t-3 manfold, cold pipe, and down pipe. Asking $1100 with down pipe and $1050 without. I have put 5000 miles on turbo and worked great but just gonna upgrade to twins and really throw the fuel to her.

:badidea: DUDE, you come on here and cut in on peoples deals, and make other posts probably just so you can get enough to post your own classifieds :nail:

Have a new in bow S475. 74.5/88/1.32/T6. Im interested in trading if this could work on a 12v.

This controller works on 24v only...the VGT is electronic that works with throttle input and MAP sensor. How much for your turbo out right? Is it new from BW or reman?

Thanks Jake. It seems that once I said "sale pending" everyone wants it. As soon as I get it off the truck it will be gone.

This controller works on 24v only...the VGT is electronic that works with throttle input and MAP sensor. How much for your turbo out right? Is it new from BW or reman?

Thanks Jake. It seems that once I said "sale pending" everyone wants it. As soon as I get it off the truck it will be gone.

$900. I got it from HTT. New not remanned.

No thanks, you can buy that turbo for $675 all day long from any genuine Borg Warner supplier.