Fleece Performance - North Salem, IN - Pull and Dyno - June 19th

I would, But I'll have a truck on the trailer allready.

Just get a bigger trailer ;) Or do they let you hook two together in that part of the country?

I know how to get there (was just at Fleece Performance and Brayden pointed in the direction where it will be), but I won't be able to make it to this event.

I would, But I'll have a truck on the trailer allready.

Figures... I need to find a way to bring the truck from up that way down here to Bean's shop so we can start working on getting it running... Any suggestions??? You know anyone who wants to make a long day trip of driving???

U-haul? we have a shipping forum.. You might be able to get someone to bring it to TS.

Its a longbed, ext cab Chevy... I don't think it will fit on a UHaul trailer... I don't think my Tahoe will tow it that distance without problems...

I think I have a friend who will either let me borrow his truck or drive me to get it and now I am trying to find a trailer that the truck will fit on... I had one in mind and my friend will let me use it but it needs new tires and I'm not cool with buying him new tires just to pick up my truck...

I wanted to ride my bike up there and put it in the bed and drive it home, but now I found out that it is getting water in the oil so I want to trailer it home not drive it so we can rebuild the engine not throw a rod out the side of the block...

Sorry dude but I'm hauling a pull truck. I bet, as I said you can find someone coming this way to bring it down for a little fuel cash.

Yup, working on it already, just trying to get schedules to line up right... Was thinking that if I could tie in event with getting truck might be a good trip... oh well!!!

Just ordered a 5 Watt FM transmitter so that everybody can tune in to the same audio being broadcast over the PA. :D That should make it nice for the guys in the pits.

Hey guys, I got the green light from the staff at Diesel World so I will be coming up to shoot and cover the event for Diesel World magazine. Be sure your trucks are looking and performing good, I'll be there with my Canon cameras to catch all the action. I'm not sure yet if my son is gonna come too or not...

I look forward to seeing you guys there and shooting all the action!!!:rockwoot:

Let's just pray that the rain holds off, it's a 30% chance as of today.

Rules

Work Stock Class – $450/200/100
2.5” Inducer Bore
No Hanging Weights
8000lb Maximum (With Driver)
26” Hitch Height
DOT Tires
No Solid Suspension must have minimum of 1” travel
No Dual pumps, no compressed gases of any kind
Traction bars are allowed
Valid Registration and Proof of Insurance Required

Hot Street – $600/325/125
2.6” Inducer Bore
Hanging Weights are permitted within 60” from axle CL
8000lb max (With Driver)
Driveshaft loops, u-joint shields and bump stops recommended
Dual pumps are permitted
No Solid Suspension must have minimum of 1” Travel
No compressed gases of any kind
26” Hitch Height
DOT Tires
Valid Registration and Proof of Insurance

Super Street - $700/400/150
2.8” Inducer Bore (Bushings Allowed)
Hanging Weights are permitted within 60” from axle CL
8000lb max (with driver)
Driveshaft loops, u-joint shields and bump stops required
Dual pumps are permitted
No Solid Suspension must have minimum of 1” Travel
26” Hitch Height
DOT Tires
Valid Registration and Proof of Insurance

Open Class – Payout TBD
No Inducer Restrictions (Diesel Trucks Only)
Driveshaft loops, u-joint shields and bump stops required
Twin Turbos are allowed
Water/Methanol injection is allowed