Fleece Performance - North Salem, IN - Pull and Dyno - June 19th

I remember a nice conversation one of the times I was in the shop with Mark with Chase, he said it will not be allowed and not show up with it in 2.6

Water to air is allowed. I don't know what Chase was talking about. Tell Mark to bring the big rig down for the show and shine :)

obviously i'll be there. Wish i had the new intercooler on so i could at least get a little closer to justin when he takes it out through the pits.

I'm going to remove the rear Drive shaft from Justin's truck...He won't make it very far then....Sabatoge! LOL

Just saw the track and it looks goodf they have put a lot of time to make it perfect

Boy trying to finish my exams has made my brain jello ha. I just ready to pull tomorrow lol

me and Dallas Penn from Suncoast are on our way up, we'll be there about 4am!

The track looks good and the pull is still on. The pits and parking lot are a little wet though, so we are going to move parking to Moreland's Supply for pullers. The address is:

313 South McKinley Street
North Salem, IN 46165-9535

Spectators will need to find parking on the street or in the church parking lot. Parking will be available at the bank after 12:00.

Shuttles will be available.

good times fellas! riding south back to FL now.... anyone come further than us???

Sorry no results here, but I had a great time. It was a long day rough day for me. Blew a tire on the driver side rear of the truck with the goose neck and Kyle Tate's Duramax, running 80 MPH. The tire looked like someone put a grenade inside...By bedside got the worst of the deal.