Fluid Film

we stock ff at work and use it for any thing we can. also works good for water proofing guns when duck hunting in the rain.is an awesome product will not recommend any other product.

Thanks for all the great feedback! Figure 7 - 10 business days for arrival of shirts or samples. If it takes longer than that just let me know and I'll look into it.

Where's Joy been hiding? I sent here a couple pms on Plowsite and never heard anything back? Just curious

Got my shirt in last week and it is real nice!!!

Just waiting on some samples.........

Cool! Glad you guys like it! That's why I like spreading the word about it. The stuff flat out works!

got mine last week...threw some on the threaded sections of the ladder bars and some on my ktm's chain just to see. cool stuff

Provide the most relevant or entertaining content to our fan page at FluidFilm by March 31st and win a free gallon of Fluid Film AND an undercoating gun. Multiple entries allowed. All entries must be approved.

Don't forget to sign up for the Competition Diesel group and support this site!

I could so win that contest.... Applying fluid film to el trucko in something skimpy would clinch it.

I could so win that contest.... Applying fluid film to el trucko in something skimpy would clinch it.

I think applying it to yourself while wearing something skimpy might get you more votes...:hehe:

Dano sent me the free sample a few weeks ago, the very first thing I though of using it on was my gooseneck trailer. Every time I rotate the handle to lower the jack stands she lets out an annoying loud screech, the neighbors love it (insert sarcasm), I had used WD-40 for this in the past but had to apply frequently as it dripped and dried up fast. I applied the Fluid Film three weeks ago and am very impressed it. It appears the Fluid Film has left a nice coating on the cranking device and the telescoping jack stands them selves. I will certainly be picking up more as I can see me coating a few things on the puller as well.

Thanks much Dano,

BBD

I've been using FF for 3 years now and we spray our farm equipment down with it in the fall before storage and all of our snow equipment in the fall and spring. We buy it in 5 gallon pails and we spray it through a pressurized rust proofing gun bought at Napa. There is no need to thin it with a pressurized gun and IMO it works way better if you don't thin it. We go through around 20 gallon/year. Also for you guys who run combines JD reccomends this stuff for their chains and it works better then anything else I've tried. BTW Dano you know me a JD Dave.

Attachments

• rust proofing gun..jpg
    rust proofing gun..jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1

I think we have a winner!! :rockwoot:

I've been out of town for a week and missed all the fun. Thanks for the testimonials regarding the product. It makes the sampling program all worth while.

Crewgirl, did your sample ever arrive? I may have to deliver it in person. :bow:

Back