Fluid Film

We've still got Fluid Film samples for members who haven't tried it and live in the US.

Fluid Film stops corrosion on contact, prevents corrosion on all metals, won't evaporate, get gummy or tacky, or readily wash off a surface. It provides lasting, slick lubrication and protects electrical systems and battery terminals for long periods of time.

Just PM me your contact info for a sample can. We even pay for shipping.

I could so win that contest.... Applying fluid film to el trucko in something skimpy would clinch it.

WOW...I was thinking the same exact thing!!!

I got a sweet pair of "plumb smugglers" I was going to put on and take a pic......I could soooo win this.....

LOL

I'm feeling like you aren't giving equal treatment to both men and women.....we are going to need to dicuss this legally.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Well, since you put it that way, send in the pic! I'd love to post it on our website, on our fan site, on our facebook page, and use it as a poster at tradeshows! :rockwoot:

I just found out that we(US Coast Guard) use gallons of Fluid Film on our Helicopters every day to preserve and lubricate them....

one of my buddies(Flightmech) came over and saw the cases you donated for the BASH on the BAYOU,..and said..."I love that stuff,..we use it everyday!!!"

finally got to use mine on a squeaky u joint. no play no nothin just makin noise. sprayed some of my sample can...got back in the truck and ate my cheeseburger. zero noise after.

sounded like a convent full of nuns watchin tank pose in his smugglers' before...

good stuff dan

We've still got samples for members who haven't tried it and live in the US. We've still got two days left for our fan page contest. Either post a testimonial or a pic at FluidFilm. The best one wins a free gallon of Fluid Film and an undercoating gun.

I added ya to my sponsor trailer..

100_0174.jpg

I got my fluid film, I LOVE IT! I might have to rethink the skimpy outfit, sexy pose picture to get more of this stuff.......

I cleaned my pistol with it, and it smells awesome, and is shiny and the best part, is staying that way. Remoil seems to wear off pretty quick.
Then I was playin catcher for my daughter to practice pitching and *****ing about how much I hate breaking in new gloves. I walked in and saw the can of Fluid Film sitting there like a beacon....... The glove feels awesome now. Works way better than mink oil ever did.

I got my fluid film, I LOVE IT! I might have to rethink the skimpy outfit, sexy pose picture to get more of this stuff.......

I cleaned my pistol with it, and it smells awesome, and is shiny and the best part, is staying that way. Remoil seems to wear off pretty quick.
Then I was playin catcher for my daughter to practice pitching and *****ing about how much I hate breaking in new gloves. I walked in and saw the can of Fluid Film sitting there like a beacon....... The glove feels awesome now. Works way better than mink oil ever did.

Hey, if you post a pic in a Fluid Film T-Shirt and shorts modeling a can I'll definitely make it worth your while. :rockwoot:

You've discovered one of the many great applications for the product: Breaking in new gloves. It also works real well to condition and waterproof work boots.

Thanks for the testimonial!

i work at dominion virginia power and we use that stuff on everything. we coat meter bases with it in salty beaCH areas for corrosion protection. and many other things too.

great for battery terminals

very awsome product

It also works great for heim joints/rod ends, ratchet straps, etc...

Back