for you monster vp users...

When I bought my pump I had initially got a stage 1 but then decided on a stage 2 after talking with Brent. The stage 2 and stage 3 are pretty much identical except for a more aggressive billet cam and it is suggested that you run the top fed 6x.013's. I think he had reliability issues with the stage 3 and it might not be offered anymore.

I have a stage 3 pump and he said he was no longer going to make the stage3 anymore because of the reliability of it. You can run regular "stock body" side entrance injectors on them as well he made me a set of dual feed 6x16 injectors for my set up. I wish I could have just went with the top feeds cause that is the best way to go, but for the price it is kind of spendy.

The monster stage 2 makes no more fuel than a SO properly chipped. And mike told me not to use stacked chips, we proved on the dyno that one chip cost us 150hp over a good stack.

I have a stage "2" and it fuels alot harder than my HRSO ever did. I have not turned on my edge or my Smarty since install. Although I never did try to stack CHIPS on my SO, it could have made all the differance.:poke:
I think we all need to get on the same page as to what a stage one and stage two consist of. That may make this debate a little more "correct".