free TDI performance cams

i would be interested in a IDI cam for my 79 rabbit with the 1.6L i'm in the process of completely rebuilding the car

Hey Zach, I got insanely busy the other week so the cams didn't leave until earlier this week. But fear not, they're on the way!

As far as IDI I might be up for that after TDI. How much have you gotten out of an IDI? Do you have smoke issues?

Zach

200whp on a Mustang Dyno. Out of fuel not air, stock bottom end (well balanced and shot peened rods) well ported 1.9IDI head, log manifold, stock cam (though we have seen a good increase with other cams that Geoff built for us) fmic, t3/t40e turbo, Smokes hard till the turbo lights then it cleans it right up.

I've got something on the way from Geoff right now. Should have before and after dyno results by the end of september. The block is hopefully getting bored and honed next week along with rotating assembly balanced. This freakin project has been taking forever :bang

What were the specs on the cam Geoff cut for you?

Zach

LOL, which one? I think we did about 4 versions while I was still apart of Passenger, and I think that Geoff and Dave @ Passenger did at least another 2. I would assume that both Geoff and Dave still have the specs, and since Dave doesn't play with them anymore I doubt it would be an issue to get those specs. I know that Mark @ Diesel inside, had Geoff do a TDI cam even prior to that with good results as well. This is all going back circa 2004 and prior.

still got free cams, my buddy is building his 86' 1.6 IDI turbo engine and he is looking for a cam!

Zach, give me a call i have some questions about a new grind for my farm truck, and on the other note i have a 05 TDI with injectors, turbo and tuner, it's now just sitting in the garage i bought the wife a new car and soon will be getting more into this one. but i would like to do a port and polished head, springs and a cam. dyno before and after. i lost your cell #

LOL, which one? I think we did about 4 versions while I was still apart of Passenger, and I think that Geoff and Dave @ Passenger did at least another 2. I would assume that both Geoff and Dave still have the specs, and since Dave doesn't play with them anymore I doubt it would be an issue to get those specs. I know that Mark @ Diesel inside, had Geoff do a TDI cam even prior to that with good results as well. This is all going back circa 2004 and prior.

Are you talking about Dave Atchison? If so Tell him I said Hello.

On the 1.6 Give Geoff a call at 1-604-856-3571. He will treat you right.

Dan, anything you want.

Zach

Are you talking about Dave Atchison? If so Tell him I said Hello.

On the 1.6 Give Geoff a call at 1-604-856-3571. He will treat you right.

Dan, anything you want.

Zach

Nope Dave Cross, Passenger Industries.

Still doing anything with this? I'm having to swap motors. I've got a cam I could send you to get it reground.

I believe this deal has since come and gone. Geoff at Colt Cams is grinding tdi cams up for a little over $200, I order from him quite often.