FREE!!!!

Ya know.... Im not real big on the Energy Drink binge ( ive never really had a taste for them) but the NX Drink actually taste good!

Just a little FYI .. haha
Yeah Mike gave me about 5 of them when i was at SEMA 2009 and I liked them. LOL

The 2nd week of the drink giveaway will go out tomorrow to five more winners. Stay tuned!

I decided to go ahead and do our drawing for the Energy Drink and cant wait any longer to post up the results!!

And our lucky winners this week are:

Karl Pohle - Ivyland, PA
Johnny Do Canto - Cerritos, CA
Joseph Hill - Hartly, DE
Michael Kuzmenko -Grayslake, IL
Tory Robinson -Warner Robins, GA

Be sure and SIGN UP every week for your chance to win!
Nitrous Express » Next Generation Nitrous Oxide Systems

Its been out a while, maybe a little over a year or so, but they are still working on distribution... mainly sold to and thru their NX dealers now I think... I think I have tried all their flavors and in my opinion it is good stuff...

Sign up guys i did and i won!!!!!!!!!!! ive never won anything before it was a surprise to me!

^^^^I can hook you up lol. Guy today said it'll fill up a pallet that'll be more then ever need!

^^^^I can hook you up lol. Guy today said it'll fill up a pallet that'll be more then ever need!
So they just send you a hole pallet? Thats awesome! Congrats on winning man! I drink NOS everyday, i love energy drinks! If you ever want to get rid of some of it let me know! LOL

From what i'm getting from it will be a full pallet Or close to it ill try and post up some pics friday when its supposed to show up that way everyone can see what you get if you win! And thanks Dex i love energy drinks myself lol im stoked that i actually won!

Hey Fellas!

This weeks winners of the years supply of NX Energy Drink are out! Congrats to:

Leonard Crump
Aaimee Harris
Matthew Wood
Brad Freeman
Wesley Biano

Be sure and sign up EVERY week to have your chance to win!*nx*