Front locker Help

baprewitt

Sled Puller
I have an 01 Dodge 2500 4:10 gear ratio. Ive heard that the only locker available for the front dana 60 is an ARB Air Locker because it's 32 spline. Is this correct?

If you have a CAD(central axle disconnect) on the 01 weld it.

oh i got ya now the CAD will be free unless its in 4wd allowing easy manuverability in the pits when disengaged. thanks

oh i got ya now the CAD will be free unless its in 4wd allowing easy manuverability in the pits when disengaged. thanks

U got it buddy! Mine is a ARB but if I had to do it again I would go welded to save the extra $1,000 or more......
Brandon

U got it buddy! Mine is a ARB but if I had to do it again I would go welded to save the extra $1,000 or more......
Brandon

Will you be coming to Franklin, Ind pulls Memorial Day weekend? I think you should! ill have a beer with your name on it!

Will you be coming to Franklin, Ind pulls Memorial Day weekend? I think you should! ill have a beer with your name on it!

If nothin local I should make it roughly 2 hours from the house!
Brandon

I run a standard posi unit from a D60 rearend that is 32 spline call Randy's ring and pinion that were i got mine havnt had a minutes trouble

ive heard of there being 30 and 32 spline front ends...whats the cut off. i think im gonna find a D60 posi for mine

How about Lock Right No-Slip ? (it will fit to inside of open carrier)

now to find a 32 spline posi for cheap...if not it gets the lincoln locker

Dan's right.. I bought a set of shaft from a 99 (thats what the kid said) ended up being from a 00 and were 32 spline and I need 30.. My luck..

Dan's right.. I bought a set of shaft from a 99 (thats what the kid said) ended up being from a 00 and were 32 spline and I need 30.. My luck..

You have 32 spline for sale? :poke:

edit: I misundertund, you have only shafts, no locker :doh:

My truck has the CAD, is it realistic to weld the front on a 40K miles per year daily driver???

Lavon

My truck has the CAD, is it realistic to weld the front on a 40K miles per year daily driver???

Lavon

Really no different than the 02+ with no cad. You will be spinning the front driveshaft anytime the driver side axle is moving.

Back