Front locker Help

I do believe I will be welding the front and putting a manual posi-loc CAD system in. Looks like it will work just great

So i can weld my front diff and still drive it on the street??

Yea, it would be wise to nave the CAD so you can steer it. The reason i went with the posi unit for $372 is i deleted the CAD and wouldnt be able to steer my truck, i have a small car hanging off the front of it.

Yea, it would be wise to nave the CAD so you can steer it. The reason i went with the posi unit for $372 is i deleted the CAD and wouldnt be able to steer my truck, i have a small car hanging off the front of it.

^^ LOL

So you are doing alright steering it with the posi and no CAD?

Yea the posi steers just like a normal truck does with no issues and havnt had a problem on the track. There is 2100lbs on the nose. when going backwards sometimes it will crab walk.

Passenger side of the truck half way between the wheel and the pumpkin on the back side of the axle tube you will see 4 bolts with some line running from it that is the CAD.

Yea the posi steers just like a normal truck does with no issues and havnt had a problem on the track. There is 2100lbs on the nose. when going backwards sometimes it will crab walk.

Very true. I broke one rear axle one time and had to unlock the hubs to steer(spool in front) Should of seen me tryin to get up this little hill:hehe:

I have a extra 32 spline open carrier that had 3:54 on it that you could weld up and put it in so you would still have a extra one you can put the 4:10 on it I will sell it cheap it it was out of a 02 was going to put it in my 02 but did not have cad

Back