Fuel Lab fuel pumps,,

brian jelich runs one on his 992 hp 7.3 powerstroke

they are clean nice pumps

well, I finally got around to ordering my Fuel Lab stuff and will post up install notes and results. It may be a bit before it's installed as the engine is still apart and I'm still waiting on parts for it.
I went with the 41402 which according to Fuel Lab will flow about 180gph at full voltage with proper plumbing, a 51501 pressure regulator, and a 75 micron prefilter. All being fed from a Hellman sump.
Hope it works as good as i think it will.

Mine is at reduced speed and only drops a couple pounds at wot.

really? good to know. i was gonna wire this on a switch for low speed while idleing around the pits and staging and high speed when it's show time. Think low speed will keep up with a CDS 13mm quick rate cammed pump? I'll probably still put it on a switch just in case. should be easy enough to do.
Care to post notes or specs on your install? What size lines and fittings did you use everywhere? I plan on using -10an where i can but the outlet on the reg is only -6an. FL assured me that would be plenty big.

For a pump of that size I would put it on a switch. No reason to take a chance of starving it for fuel.

-10 from tank to pump
-8 to spin on filter
-8 to engine compartment
-8 to -6 Y dual fed to the pump
-6 return to the regulator

The pump is mounted in the factory Ford location. I use the factory circuit to a relay for power.

swap_0014-442x330.jpg