Fuel line ID Sizes.

i tell you what...if someone offered at least a "step 1" kit that had the nicer banjos in it for stock systems i would buy them..just banjos..no lines,

would it be worht putting on a truck?..or only if you go over or up to 190? is it even worth doing anything other than a FASS 150 to a pretty stock fuel system?

Drilling the stock bolt out to .250 and then running a .125 drill bit through the cross holes is all you need to do. George, do you seriously only have fluted wood bits in your tool box? You could get a cheap set of nitrided bits from discount auto for like 10 dollars.

This comment is not scientific nor have I ever had my truck on a dyno for before or after. But let me say this...

When I put the bigger intercooler on my truck, I "felt" throughout most of the RPM range there was more power. Stock trucks may have plenty of fuel, but the air can be improved, more so as cooler than quantity I think. But I always felt powerband leveled out sooner than I thought it should.

When I put bigger fuel lines on my truck, I "felt" that the second half of the RPM range liven'd up quite a bit.

Again, this is "feel" not proven. I request that someone who sells the idea of bigger fuel lines do a before and after on a dyno and publish the numbers. Same for those who say drilling out the banjo bolt is sufficient for tuned only trucks. A before and after on that notion would be a 5 minute job between runs.

Perhaps that will settle the issue with science rather than bravado and bickering. I for one would think this data is already on someone's desk as I can't imagine someone would just sell parts to sell parts.

Let's see the numbers, at least for the sanity of those who have trusted the sales pitch and installed these bigger lines.

Doug when are the GoGo Stage 3 billet banjo bolts going into production?

I guess as soon as people forget how to chuck a drill bit. But hey, some people prefer not to get their hands oily....*****s

Or if the part breaks they can send it back to the manufacturer for a refund or replacement.

I know, morons:poke:

I guess as soon as people forget how to chuck a drill bit. But hey, some people prefer not to get their hands oily....*****s

us big ballers don't do our own dirty work, besides with hands like doug's how could anyone compete?..He's got to be the best one for holding on to that thing while you drill it..:shake:

really i'd rather leave that to someone who has drilled a bunch of them...prolly has nice new expensive easy to use bits, and prolly has a vice and a shop to do it in....

i guess i could go buy the bits, tear it apart in my townhouse driveway, spill diesel on my blacktop and get billed for new sealcoat, get a fine for doing engine work in my driveway by my association. And then when i muck it up and drill sideways or too far go order a new on and wait for 2 days with no truck...

yeah....i'll just order the damn thing....:bang

PSD,

I do not know from line sizes, but my company (DTech) offers a HP 6.0 injector that on a dyno you get 75 more RWHP.
Dtech cowboy

There are quite a few reasons really.

Lets start with the easiest, are you a vendor on Competition Diesel?

If not, you should read the rules before trying to start selling products here.

Dtech... They are an injector rebuilder like alliant. I love when peope quote injectors in HP sizes. That's about the most retarded thing you could do. Because once upon a time a 430cc injector made 707hp. Then I did 691 with some 200s. How about you give us how much fuel they can inject. Then we can tell you how much power you can get from them.

Just changing the nozzle and telling me its a 90hp injector please feel free to provide an address so I can stop by to laugh.

Lets get a little more technical please. Save the cheap advertisement stuff for people that have no clue. Telling someone that you can just change the injector but not mention that extra air is needed just seems like false advertisement to me.

I made me some 500's with a drill bit once....they smoked a lot and I think I had raw fuel dripping out my tailpipe....but it looked cool. I could smoke out every car on the road for as long as I wanted.

Do I need a pyro?

I made me some 500's with a drill bit once....they smoked a lot and I think I had raw fuel dripping out my tailpipe....but it looked cool. I could smoke out every car on the road for as long as I wanted.

Do I need a pyro?

No, you don't need a pyro......
the extra fuel running out the pipe acts like liquid cooling....come-on, your not that silly are you???:hehe:

:umno:

Well you can get the hose from home depot lawn and garden department. The fittings in the plumbing section. The braided hose cover you can get from pep boys.

Back