Fuel line ID Sizes.

NICE....gotta run. I got upgrades to do.

HEY! If I wanted to open up the holes in the heads I could use a unibit and a regular tap right ?
I figure if I put grease on the bit nothing will get inside the motor.

Well you can get the hose from home depot lawn and garden department. The fittings in the plumbing section. The braided hose cover you can get from pep boys.

Do you think the NO-KINK garden hose would work? That is some bad stuff. Its special order only.

Anyone have any before and after numbers from a dyno to support one side or the other of this debate?

i just ordered a set of these majic 75 horse power injectors...

so...75 x 8 = 600 extra horses on my 325....so with just my injectors i'm running 925hp..

i'm gonna stomp all you guys..LOL...

and i'm gonna run some 1 1/2 PVC fuel so i'm all good...i got a fuel transfer pump to push it..

LMAO..this should get good now.

Can you install a gogo manifold and billet banjos for me?

I made me some 500's with a drill bit once....they smoked a lot and I think I had raw fuel dripping out my tailpipe....but it looked cool. I could smoke out every car on the road for as long as I wanted.

Do I need a pyro?

if you run 5000+ rpm pyros are not needed.

PSD,

I do not know from line sizes, but my company (DTech) offers a HP 6.0 injector that on a dyno you get 75 more RWHP.
Dtech cowboy

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

I've heard of them I think. Aren't they like $2600-2800 a set too? LOL

We have a truck in here right now with 185's from RCD and his factory fuel pump holds just fine.

Like I said, we recomend a fuel pressure gauge. Tim ran his Cass 190's for almost a year before his pump failed. He was holding pressure before it gave out.

That is interesting because we do not build 185`s? :bang

Back