Fuel to 4k RPM???

Mopar Man

As some of you know Im building a new engine for my truck to replace my cracked 53 block. The new one is going to fully ballanced & blueprinted, Im going with the Hamilton Big Stick cam, With new valve springs & pushrods & some head work. Iv been told that with a cam these things really run good & like the higher RPMs. So hear is my question. What should I stack with my Juce W/Attitude to keep it from de-fueling @ 3200 rpm? I would like it to fuel to 4000 rpm so I can hold each gear a little longer. If I can fuel to 4k I would be able to run 70+ in 3rd & 115+ in 4th gear. What are my options to get this? Can I stack a smarty to get the higher RPMs? Please tell me what my options are. TIA

with my edge stacked with a smarty what RPM will it fuel to befor de-fueling?

Redline is your only option. Adrenaline has some tunes that do it, but they are not perfected nor are they available to the public.

Smarty/Juice is not going to do it.

Even with Redline it will rev to 4000, but I don't think it will be full fuel. I believe the only way to full fuel to 4000 is a p-pump.

how bout turning 4k with a hx35 and run what ever it will down the track while sled pulling will a hx35 hold the rpms i need to get a fueling box

right now with just a II hotrod and 100s truck defuels at 3300rpms i pull 2900rpms down the track i wasnt sure if a redline would help with more power and rpms or not later on in the summer i will be getting a s366
trying to get most out of a hx35 for stock appearing class trying to take the duramaxs with efi live i pull even with the top truck its either him or me

Redline is your only option. Adrenaline has some tunes that do it, but they are not perfected nor are they available to the public.

Smarty/Juice is not going to do it.
Well that sucks! I was hoping not to have to replace my Edge & that Redline is just freaking expensive!

Redline man..........or the 7100
That seems to be the case. Thanks for the input

Redline. I love the cam, Edge, and Redline it works quite well.$.02
What cam are you running?

Even with Redline it will rev to 4000, but I don't think it will be full fuel. I believe the only way to full fuel to 4000 is a p-pump.
Is this true? What RPM with it "full fuel" to? & what "full fuel" RPM could I get with a smarty edge stack? Thanks guys!

The smarty I believe will fuel to 3500 but the edge with hot unlock will just fuel to 3200. So, im not sure what it would do. I don't believe the redline will fully fuel to 4k either. I know it will rev that high but as far as giving 100% fueling I dont think so. Some guys have posted dyno graphs while using the redline box and it looks like after 3500 it falls off pretty quick.

My smarty/comp stack rev's out to 3600 and it "feels" like it isn't running out of fuel, but that's not under any load or on a dyno. Just locking it down in 1st gear and running it out... I don't have heavy valve springs so I pretty much shut it down there...

The smarty I believe will fuel to 3500 but the edge with hot unlock will just fuel to 3200. So, im not sure what it would do. I don't believe the redline will fully fuel to 4k either. I know it will rev that high but as far as giving 100% fueling I dont think so. Some guys have posted dyno graphs while using the redline box and it looks like after 3500 it falls off pretty quick.
Hmmm ya its going to be interesting to find that out.

My smarty/comp stack rev's out to 3600 and it "feels" like it isn't running out of fuel, but that's not under any load or on a dyno. Just locking it down in 1st gear and running it out... I don't have heavy valve springs so I pretty much shut it down there...
So you havnt stayed in it to 3600 in any gear other than 1st? Did it feel like was pulling just as hard when you went past 3200?

Fully fuel blah, blah, blah. Dyno sheets my FOOT. Who is the farthest down the pullin track with a VP truck and what box or boxes are they runnin? REDLINE and as far as drag racing call Carl at Redline Diesel and ask him.

So you havnt stayed in it to 3600 in any gear other than 1st? Did it feel like was pulling just as hard when you went past 3200?

I honestly haven't paid much attention what the rpm's get to when I'm running on the street in D or OD. I'll have to check it out. Usually gets too warm and I back off anyway. I'll take it out this weekend and see what it hits. Real test will be when I pull with it at the end of the month.... And for that I won't pay attention to the pyro... lol

I locked it down in first just to see what it would run for RPM's... But like I said it didn't feel like it ran out of fuel, it was still pulling...

Redline will fuel the most up to and just over 4k, however they are very tempermental... Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. You may have to reset your settings while hooked to the sled with the flag man waving the green flag if it loses it mind (which is what it always seems to do to those I spoke with). ppumping it is the only way to reliably fuel to 4k and beyond...

there is NO power after about 3400 rpms with the stock cam. Ive seen it many times on the dyno fall on its face at 3400 with the stocker in.

Lance

Redline will fuel the most up to and just over 4k, however they are very tempermental... Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. You may have to reset your settings while hooked to the sled with the flag man waving the green flag if it loses it mind (which is what it always seems to do to those I spoke with). ppumping it is the only way to reliably fuel to 4k and beyond...

been there :bang

also, i dont know what you are planning on doing with your truck but in my experience my redline was unuseable on the streeet. bucked and jereked and carried on when road driving, unless its floored it was really annoying. it is made for doing one thing.