fuel

smokin habit

has anyone tried shells racing fuel, it is diesel fused with natural gas .just wondered if any one has tried it i have some to try but im a little leery it smells funky

Amoco has prem,diesel I can tell the difference in all my diesel's only .05 more than standard

Dale

is either of these products a special order product.. there is nothing out here on the west coast

The local amoco has it at the pump.Has been selling it for a at least 10yrs.

Dale

I dont know it seems to me that if you way out what you you gain is it realy worth it? In my opinion run a good preimium pump fuel and heavy Foot :evil

You could try SynDiesel, it’s a Synthetic diesel made from a gas-to-liquids technology that creates liquid hydrocarbons from synthetic gas which can be made from a variety of fossil fuels and environmental fuels. The major attributes of synthetically produced diesel fuels are:
Little or no sulfur compounds
High Cetane (60 Cetane number vs. 40 for regular #2 diesel fuel)
Higher Btu value than regular diesel fuel
High level of Stability (lasts a long time)
Pleasant odor
Higher flash point
Clear water white color
It was designed as a Generator fuel in that #2 gels up after a year or so in the tank, and this fuel will last 15 to 20 years +
They will ship 5 gallons, 20 gallons, and 55 gallons anywhere in the country, including the people’s republic of California.

SynDiesel

"Produces 10% more horsepower than conventional diesel fuels. Extremely stable and can be mixed with methanol and nitromethane for even more performance (please consult with engine maker before adding any other components)" from syn diesel website.

Where can I get some nitro???HEHEHE

That same place that sells the syndiesel sells nitro as well, i would be interested in trying this in my 3.0 truck, a lot cheaper than running what i am now, but i would like to do some more research first.

Back