Funnycar Pics & Update

John Robinson

Here are some pics of the progress. We should fire it up next week, Dont think we will have her up to speed by TS but we will be there :cheer:. The starter we are very proud of, It took alot of machiene work to get it to fit. Jason @ Painless is doing the wireing. He is expensive but worth it. :thankyou2:,

Attachments

• 3-28 003.jpg
    3-28 003.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 384
  • 3-28 004.jpg
    3-28 004.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 264
  • 3-28 018.jpg
    3-28 018.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 331
  • 3-28 016.jpg
    3-28 016.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 354
Looks good John! Cant wait to see it in person!!!

Here are some more,check out the beautiful intercooler Helmann built. It was not cheap but the workmanship was well worth it.Those tubes laying on the intercooler will spray it with co2. We cant get much air to the intercooler so we had to come up with something. It should work.

Attachments

• 3-28 006.jpg
    3-28 006.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 266
  • 3-28 008.jpg
    3-28 008.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 3-28 009.jpg
    3-28 009.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 3-28 010.jpg
    3-28 010.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 245
  • 3-28 011.jpg
    3-28 011.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 226
Looks good, glad we could help you guys out. Can't wait to see it make some hits.:rockwoot:

Damnit John, that looks nice. I'm gonna have to make a trip up to Ft. Worth here soon. Where is that Jealous smiley?

John, you got bigger cajones than I got to drive that thing! Can't wait to see it run! Still gonna run the zoomie-style exhaust??? You got an SFI approved cup you're gonna wear??? :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Here are some pics of the progress. We should fire it up next week, Dont think we will have her up to speed by TS but we will be there :cheer:. The starter we are very proud of, It took alot of machiene work to get it to fit. Jason @ Painless is doing the wireing. He is expensive but worth it. :thankyou2:,

Thank you for allowing me the oppertunity to help you guys on this project! Maybe one of these days I'll figure out what I'm doing and we can get it done. Oh and yes I am expensive. Must stock lots of beer!:rockwoot:

kroger called and wants there grocery cart back lol great idea!!!!!

Kroger can take it up with the baglady. I got this basket fair & square. She was the one that took it.:hehe:.
You know it`s bad when you try to show off your toy & all your friends want to talk about is your plasma cutter cart. :bang .

ohh john, you know we are all just drooling over the car, so what else than talk about your cart, i think we all can agree that your car is badass! :rockwoot:

John's custom plasma cutter chassis is awesome, ya'll stop hating.

John, I SWEAR I will get by there this week and return that gauge to you. I've had some stuff going on.

John, you got bigger cajones than I got to drive that thing! Can't wait to see it run! Still gonna run the zoomie-style exhaust??? You got an SFI approved cup you're gonna wear??? :hehe::hehe::hehe:

We are going to pass on the zoomies right now, we dont have time to fart with It. We`ll get to that later. As for the sfi cup, I wont need it. I`m not planning to have anymore children & my cajones are just there for fun. To a young man your age your cajones mean "everything" . :hehe:

Back