G&J Big Sky Truckfest

That sucks about the drag race I was planning on going up there but with the cancel i will be staying home saving up for the next one.

Damn, I was looking forward to this race! It's a really nice facility (although the last mile of road to the place sucks).

We are still doing the dynos and open house on friday. DYNO RUNS WILL BE FREE until we decide to shut down.We have a backup PC in case this one dies again. Lunch will be served from 10-2
Hope to see every one in Douglas Wy. for drag racing and sled pull.

That's too bad, we were going to make this one due having canceled the trip to TS and OBX. Hopefully next year.

That's great that G&J is doing free Dyno pulls! I'm almost tempted to make the drive for the food and dyno runs! If I lived closer than 950 miles I'd probably do it...

Tomorrow is the big day. Looking forward to the tri tip bbq!!! Sux that the track is ran by a freaking scam artist this yr and we can't race but hopefully next yr someone with integrity will buy it. :bang I hope to see people at the dyno competition anyway. Good luck and drive safe everyone!

Back