G&J Big Sky Truckfest

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce the 6th Annual Big Sky Truckfest on May 21st and 22nd 2010.

0521-XL.gif

Its a little short notice, I dont think we can put enough sponsors put together to pay for the sled.

That sucks. I know they dont have many events going on this year it would be nice to add another. Even if it is a non points event like it was last year it would be fun.

I assume you guys wont make it because of the schedule conflict. It wont be as much fun with out you.

Well ****.. bad timing. We'll be in North Carolina that weekend at Buck & Jess's event.

Is this a Region I NHRDA points event or non points event?? (edit just went to the NHRDA site and Billings is in and Spokane is out. Fire drill for sure.)

Last edited:
I'm glad to see the track resurrected from the ashes (along with Spokane and Medford). I should be able to make it up there. Will the mosquitoes be smaller this time of year? ;) Actually they were only bad 2 years ago. Need to decide whether to take the truck & camper or the Jetta, but I'll be there one way or another!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I'm glad to see the track resurrected from the ashes (along with Spokane and Medford). I should be able to make it up there. Will the mosquitoes be smaller this time of year? ;) Actually they were only bad 2 years ago. Need to decide whether to take the truck & camper or the Jetta, but I'll be there one way or another!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I hope to see you here Mikey. I haven't seen any skeeters yet this yr. we had a long winter this yr. and i'm hoping it killed alot of them. Besides if they are bad the smoke will drive them off!!!!:st:

I hope to see you here Mikey. I haven't seen any skeeters yet this yr. we had a long winter this yr. and i'm hoping it killed alot of them. Besides if they are bad the smoke will drive them off!!!!:st:

I lived in Alaska for 25 years and all the long cold winters did was piss them off. You want a dry spring and no standing water around the irrigation.

Doesn't look like we are going to be able to make this event either, its the weekend before a point race up here and we have to budget our travels so we can make it to Kansas.

Doesn't look like we are going to be able to make this event either, its the weekend before a point race up here and we have to budget our travels so we can make it to Kansas.

WTF?!!! How can you do this to me? I'm out of canadian whiskey and my liver needs punished. :bang

Looks like we are going to make it down! Will be a good time!

Is this one going to happen I hear there may be some trouble with the track???

I just talked to Brad, he was not aware of any issues but he will check to make sure there are no surprises.

Big Sky Truckfest - Drag Races Cancelled May 22nd 2010.

The NHRDA has cancelled the Division 1 points race that was scheduled May 22nd 2010 at Rocky Mountain Dragway. The race venue could not produce proper documentation showing it has both insurance and sanctioning paperwork thus making a breach of contract

We apologize for the inconvenience, but safety is first for both spectators and competitors in the NHRDA.

G & J Diesel Dyno Days May 21st 2010
G&J Diesel will still hold their dyno days on Friday May 21st 2010

Dyno is from 9am till 4pm.
Brad and the crew will have free lunch and drinks for all.
NHRDA will be on hand to give away free prizes.

The NHRDA wants to thank all the sponsors that have supported this event for the past 5 years and once better management gets back into the dragstrip we will continue the tradition in 2011.

Back