G&J Diesel Big Sky Truck Fest - August 25th

Friday is good as long as you get there by 6pm

We will have security on site and if you arrive after 6pm we do have a field you can stage in till the morning

Bummer!!! I guess it will be a moot point on the datalogger, will send you an email with the details/status.

LOL, if there isn't we might both be in the Walmart parking lot! I'll have my race trailer, so I'll be right at 60' long.

You guys can stay in the motel parking lot if you have to much fun at the party

Sorry you aren't going to make it Shawn, and I hope your health issues are not serious.

Top diesel: don't remember her name
Pro stock: Wade Moody
Pro street: Armor inc truck
Super street: ?

I won both sportsman and super diesel.

Thanks every one for coming. We had a good turn out, I am not sure on truck count but we had 40 in sportsman alone. Cool part was, there was not one oil down.

Wade Minter won Super Street. Ran 9.79 if I remember right.

Last edited:
That was a lot of fun! Brad thank you for your hospitality! BTW I missed the the pouring of the Gibsons.

Awesome Event and great turn out! Definitely coming next year!

Awesome event, even though I managed to go 0.001 red 1st round! My other gripe is that nobody found me with their Gibsons, but I needed to get up early the next morning anyway! We did have a whopper of a thunderstorm blow through, it broke the tongue jack on my trailer from bouncing it around in the wind! I had left the truck unhooked in case we needed to run to town for anything.

Whitey made personal best ET and MPH

Whitey hauled the tow truck to and from the race track. Combo weight was 18850#. I put on the DOT Drag Radial M&H Race Master tires and ran a best time of 12.532 and a best speed of 114mph.

Nothing broke, I put on the street tires and I drove it home. Nice track and great people were the best part of the whole weekend.

Thanks to all who worked to make this a great event!
LaserBob
Launched_zpsddd9faf2.jpg

Last edited:
Whitey hauled the tow truck to and from the race track. Combo weight was 18850#. I put on the DOT Drag Radial M&H Race Master tires and ran a best time of 12.532 and a best speed of 114mph.

Nothing broke, I put on the street tires and I drove it home. Nice track and great people were the best part of the whole weekend.

Thanks to all who worked to make this a great event!
LaserBob

Bob It was Good to meet up with you. I enjoyed watching you race, may we meet again!
DSCN1020_zpsf2b2e44d.jpg