G&J Diesel Big Sky Truck Fest - August 25th

Nobody wants to look at my truck, but we'll definitely be there for the party. Hopefully they'll do the interviews early...although if they wait until 9pm or so to do them they might be more entertaining :D

We will have a crew of Canadians heading south with us Deb with "The Mouse" Justin and I with my truck and Donavan with a truck, looking forward to this event as I have heard how great it is

Ashley Alstad

Just talk to Gord Cooper with the Smokin Guns Semi and he said he also is headed down to Billings from Calgary with his dual 40lb nitrous bottles. :nos:

So a quick reminder to all Canadians that we have a 1 bottle of Gibsons fee on all out of the country tech cards. :rockwoot:

I will keep that in mind....I can probably get a couple bottles across the border

Ashley Alstad

The NHRDA and NSPA have joined forces for the Sled Pull at the Big Sky Truckfest

We will be running the following classes at the pulls

NHRDA Super Stock Diesel

NHRDA 3.0 Diesel

NHRDA / NSPA 2.6 Diesel

NSPA 3.2 Diesel

NSPA 2.5 Diesel

NSPA Workstock Diesel

NSPA Super Stock Diesel Tractor

NSPA Pro Stock 4WD

NSPA Modified 4WD

NSPA Modified Semi Truck

NSPA 2 wheel drive

NSPA Multi Engine Tractor

Track prep was excellent Saturday. The kid pulled a one foot wheelie to the tree and chit himself. CW says he will prep it the same way for Saturday.

Ill be making the trip up this weekend. But just too watch, unfortunately.

Track prep was excellent Saturday. The kid pulled a one foot wheelie to the tree and chit himself. CW says he will prep it the same way for Saturday.

someone learned how to launch the truck.....finally :rockwoot::rockwoot:

The track said they will be doing a bon fire at the end of the event for those that would like to stay up and continue the celebration.

Looks like we wont be making this event.:banghead:

We thought we had a head gasket issue... changed gasket and put in new fire rings. Noticed a little scuffing in cylinder 6 got everything back to gether and truck is still pushing water into overflow.

Thinking we have a more serious problem than head gaskets.

Good luck to all making the trek down for this event. We were really looking forward to making it as this is our favorite event to attend

We thought we had a head gasket issue... changed gasket and put in new fire rings. Noticed a little scuffing in cylinder 6 got everything back to gether and truck is still pushing water into overflow.

Good luck to all making the trek down for this event. We were really looking forward to making it as this is our favorite event to attend

Sorry to hear that Aaron. Hopefully you'll have it ready for the finals.

FYI for everyone that has truck and trailers

The motel has a big parking lot but you will want to hang to the left when you pull into the hotel and then driver out back to park

HolidayInnGrand_zps22daf447.jpg

Bummer!!! I guess it will be a moot point on the datalogger, will send you an email with the details/status.

Randy, is there camping on the track Friday night?
LOL, if there isn't we might both be in the Walmart parking lot! I'll have my race trailer, so I'll be right at 60' long.

Michael for sure shoot me an email on the details and status of the data logger.

Wish we could make it but I guess this is racing.