G.M. Performance Parts Duramax Diesel Top Dragster final prep for testing .

I know that they have a big push in the diesel world planned. I think that their technology will become the bench mark. I know that most of the Pro Stock and competition eliminator cars have went to them. The fact that they don’t howl is great

Fuelab pump

They make noise. You will hear it when you use it. They do work very well and a very good looking unit. I have been using them in my "PROGRAMS" all year. I can't wait to see that ride out next year. It will be cool to have a few more dragsters. A buddy here by me has purchased a chassis and is having a cummins put together and should be done by the start of the year. Get that car done already and show us beginners how it's done.

It’s not going to be next year , I have a full slate of racing planed for this year , as well as land speed racing to do.

Last edited:
you can never have enough datalogger channels

RPMPERF.com

Pro_Blower_Syste_4bab9b2edb1a8.jpg

Ive been runnin a fuelab pump for a couple years , very good product and a great bunch of guys!

Here is their diesel brochure; I feel that will take over the diesel market with their advanced inline pump. We have had one on our engine dyno for a few years, and it has never once given us a problem.

fuellab1.jpg

fuellabs2.jpg

Working on mounting the FuelLabs race system for my dragster today, the digital variable speed pump with a 77 MC Pre filter and 3 MC post filter and a boost reference bypass regulator.
The neat part about this pump is it has a variable flow rate and can compensate for the amount of fuel needed. On a high hp street truck you can do normal driving without the pump pushing a huge amount of fuel that is not needed. Them when you need more fuel the pump ramps up the flow rate.

IMAG1151.jpg

Im in Vegas. I'll be out at the track both those weekends. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Rail looks good, glad to see it coming together.

its going to a busy season, the NHRA div 4 event in Houston is the same weekend as the Texas mile the 12th, 13th, and 14th of Oct.

I have been asked to add the world Finals in Pomona in Nov as well.

Greg you planning on making any diesel events next year? Sucks I will be at the NHRDA world finals the weekend your at my home track.

The Texas mile is the 26th to 28th...
So you shouldn't have an issue there.

I don't know how I got the dates confused. I will be able to get another grade point at NHRA div 4 Houston. I'm running on my grade points from 2010. I'll be running top dragster in the good air

Great thread, I like busting Greg's balls as much as the next guy but damn there's a negligible maybe microscopic bordering on infinitesimal chance that this rail will be making pass's this year.......LOL

Current photo's and a focus on what you want to do, will go so much farther than pounding old photo's of what you did.

Looks like there's lots to do yet....keep up with the updates and I'll bet that "fan club" grows to even greater proportions than I can only assume it is......

Is that a no?

I plan on a few, but for now the only one I have on the 2013 schedule is Dennis’s TS event.
I have hopes we get a Competition eliminator Index. There are several of us that are currently working on the proposal; we are doing the delicate politics that involve any new index.

its going to a busy season, the NHRA div 4 event in Houston is the same weekend as the Texas mile the 12th, 13th, and 14th of Oct.

I have been asked to add the world Finals in Pomona in Nov as well.

I wouldn't mind going and watching this rail if it makes it to Pomona.

Garrett

encrypted with an enigma machine

Back