Gainesville August 9th Recap

non incriminating pics

i have a few early on in the party,but by the end of the nite i kept trying to take pics with my beer and drink the camera! i will try to resize them and put some up.

Last edited:
Most of mine are real blurry, I am still learning the camera..... I will send you a few Matt later today.

here theye are.

P1010200.JPG

P1010201.JPG

P1010203.JPG

P1010204.JPG

P1010207.JPG i have more but this is a family site. should we start a photo thread. i got pics of all ur mugs.

sweet poster.....wait a minute I still have a chance to get Shambo. I need to buy something from Kurt so he starts showing this Ford guy some love.

You notice I am the only one facing the other way. My family has been giving me crap about that since that poster came out.

Only because I didn't take that pic, it was taken in the pits before the race started. I thought you liked bein' different? LOL

Oh no......I love being different. I just thought it was funny that I never noticed it as I was running around showing it off to random people. Than we sat down and looked close and my dad sad "your facing the wrong way son."

You notice I am the only one facing the other way. My family has been giving me crap about that since that poster came out.

That is a picture from the pits. I needed a truck facing the other direction to break up the poster. I would have used another one if I would have found one....