Gainesville August 9th Recap

what happened did TS fay scramble yalls brains. yall are loosing it.:kick:

I just asked Chris, he said he's not sure, he'll try to get in touch with Adam (I think that was his name...sorry!). Hope to see it in Diesel World soon!

Well I just saw the Oct. one today with Kurt's truck from the Comp D race. I think that is the latest one.

Someone came to me and talked about taking pictures of my truck. I didn't see him again but I sure hope he features me. Maybe when he saw me run my 15.10 he laughed and turned away.

Someone came to me and talked about taking pictures of my truck. I didn't see him again but I sure hope he features me. Maybe when he saw me run my 15.10 he laughed and turned away.

same thing he said about to me and i'm sure when he seen me take the big wheels off....he said "screw that" :doh:

Mike I am working on them .... I had a computer issue and almost lost all of them. I was able to restore the videos from the drive, but now I need to edit them all over again.... I will try to have them done this weekend and they should be up next week. Again I appologize for the delay.