Game on

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
I finally found a motor I like...bought an 04 Common Rail with 56K on it when it was wrecked....bought the motor, trans, ECM...hell...I bought everything. LOL
Stay tuned...it's gonna get stupid in a hurry.

Its always more interesting to see prices and pics as the project move along. Are you going to disclose the initial cost of the CR? Are you sticking with the ford trans/drivetrain or going all dodge?

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

I'm paying 5500 bucks for it delivered to Joe Hellmann's shop in Houston from El Paso, Tx

The plan right now is to use the tranny and all. It'll be built to the hilt along with the motor.
There will be tons of pics during the process...if Joe doesn't have time to take any a friend who is a former truck magazine editor is gonna pop in to document everything.

Oh yea...anyone need a transfer case ? I got that too...but I'm obviously converting the tranny to a 2wd.

Why don't you figure out how to convert the ifs front to an ifs 4wd? that way you have mucho traction...not like you need a solid axle for off roading...but the 4wd would be cool for launches.

this is getting costly without all that crap though so...forget last post

:bow: :rockwoot: I can't wait man! Any idea when the magazine article on the old setup is going to take place? Have you thought about calling them back for a two part before/after writeup? I mean, who wouldn't want to read about that?

branodn.

UNBROKEN said:
c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

I'm paying 5500 bucks for it delivered to Joe Hellmann's shop in Houston from El Paso, Tx

The plan right now is to use the tranny and all. It'll be built to the hilt along with the motor.
There will be tons of pics during the process...if Joe doesn't have time to take any a friend who is a former truck magazine editor is gonna pop in to document everything.

awesome! cant wait to see some progress on it
im pretty sure i know the former editor youre speaking of; i might have to give him a shout & hook up with him next time im out that way and head over to see it so i can :cheer: and :bang lol

Dammmm.........can't wait to see the build-up and the truck run!

UNBROKEN said:
I finally found a motor I like...bought an 04 Common Rail with 56K on it when it was wrecked....bought the motor, trans, ECM...hell...I bought everything. LOL
Stay tuned...it's gonna get stupid in a hurry.

I'm not sure why, but I love this saying. I just seem to love stupid. And that in itself is kind of stupid LOL:bang

Can't wait to see her in all her finished glory.

The motor is at Joe's now and ther truck will be there soon.
That's about it for now...things should ramp up pretty quick though.

Looks good Rich.. is is done, or just mocked up for paint. I don't see any whistles hanging off of it. Do they go on after it's in the truck??