get your calenders marked for the June 5th Buckeye Diesel Blast

That dyno looks just like the one that Brett @ TnT had for sale. I hope they can get the dyno to more events than they could get their race truck too. Thanks Steve B.

Before reading Scotts response I thought that was a pretty low blow man. Best of luck to you Scott. Hope this event brings you a ton of business.

where is every one staying.the cabins for rent look pretty nice.lets all stay in the same place and woop it up!

track conditions are one factor. It's my understanding the reason is, they're able to make more runs with less cool down time, it's less stress on parts and they don't break as often. It also helps to keep speeds down as some are able to go quite fast by the time they're through the traps.

I prefer the 1/4 myself but, I'm not running PS

Yes I totally understand the auguement, just don't agree with it. Going through the traps at 100 to 115 mph isn't near the rush as 130 to 140+. I guess the part that bothers me the most is racing 1/8 mile on a good 1/4 mile track while all the other classes are racing 1/4 mile, even the ProStock and Top Diesel classes. And let's face it, it all for fun and our own personal enjoyment, sure as hell not going to make any money at it.

Before reading Scotts response I thought that was a pretty low blow man. Best of luck to you Scott. Hope this event brings you a ton of business.
I hope he does real well also, just as long as he gets to where he says he going. Not talking about last year, hope all is well with Mrs. Hovey. Anthony keep your tank full. Thanks Steve B.

Steve we have never not showed at a event if we said we were going to be their!!!

Well, now that we have had the racers and the dyno queens in a little tiff on an event thread, the pullers may as well start a fight too.

Here, I'll start: Pennsylvania, Kentucky and Indiana pullers have vowed the Ohio pullers will NOT win a class. Not even 2.6.

Well, now that we have had the racers and the dyno queens in a little tiff on an event thread, the pullers may as well start a fight too.

Here, I'll start: Pennsylvania, Kentucky and Indiana pullers have vowed the Ohio pullers will NOT win a class. Not even 2.6.

:hehe::hehe:. They better brink their "A" game then. Ohio has some VERY tough trucks.

yeah def. a nice sled. they have the ft board on the side of the sled and also a wheel speed calculator they can setup at the end of the track...

:hehe::hehe:. They better brink their "A" game then. Ohio has some VERY tough trucks.

I think the MO boys will "brink" their A game. Unsure of who will be there though from MO. Ben Duvall sold his rig. I sold mine. Hopefully Kevin Cole and Kevin Glover will be there. They can hold their own with anyone in their classes.

Back