goerend brothers or sun coast tranny

mikey diesel

rookie
I have a 1995 dodge cummins 12 valve. I dont what to get for a transmission. What is better for pulling sun coast or goerend brothers.

cant say much for garmon's, i don't have much experience with them.

but dave goerend builds some good stuff. me and a couple buddies are more than pleased with his stuff...cant beat the customer service either.

what u wantin to do with your truck?

well, depending on what kind of engine mods u have done or are going to do, i'd say at the very least ur gonna need a torque converter, valve body, and possibly some billet shafts.

as for which one is better,...u got me.

give dave a call out at goerend trans., tell him what u wanna/gonna do, he'll fix u up. he's an awesome person to deal with.

i have quadzillia cold air intake ats inake manifold no fuel plate 370s injectors laser cut deliervery vlaves from scheid boost and egt gauges and thats it. D ou think i need a lift pump I think i do

i have suncoast parts in my hts tranny, and love it. just do what you want. everyone will have different opinions but id wait until someone ( who has had a tranny from every major builder ) posts in here before i decide based on what one person said

Goerend. I have beat my tranny for 4 years sled pulling, with zero issues. Dave will take care of you. Give him a chance you will be very happy.

as for the lift pump, i dont know, u'll have hook up a fuel psi gauge to be sure.

i'm still goin with dave on this one. give him a call, he's not just gonna sell ya all kinds of parts u dont need, he set u up right.

yea, i gotta group of guys headin down...u?

it's a good show i've heard.

thanks for you help everyone and dirty dozen i am going to ts outlaws to I am heading down with group of people