goerend brothers or sun coast tranny

If I ever need a Dodge auto it will be from Goerend. After seeing all the stuff Josh(Teddybear) has broke and the trans has held makes me a believer. Lets see how many axles, driveshafts and other diff parts have you broke Josh? Not to mention bending the frame.:bang:hehe::poke:

If I ever need a Dodge auto it will be from Goerend. After seeing all the stuff Josh(Teddybear) has broke and the trans has held makes me a believer. Lets see how many axles, driveshafts and other diff parts have you broke Josh? Not to mention bending the frame.:bang:hehe::poke:
dave goerend all the way the best ,i did not find any body to beat his customer service ,i run his transmission in 4 of my trucks all 12 valves ,if dave was to built a manual trans i would run that in my 5 speed also :rockwoot:

:bang:hehe:

i've had goerend for two months and it went south, less the 5k on it but dave has took care of me and sent me a new tranny that showed up today hope to have it installed tommrow. dave all the way on customer service

Trans

Full Billet trans triple disc TQ and flex plate Tried to destroy it for the last 5 years, and have not yet! Great Trans

what's your guy's take on them billet flex plates? dave sells the haisley insert also, is that just as good?

i think the inserts are like $275 vs. the $450 for the billet one, would i be better off goin billet?

Doesn't Goerend have a lifetime warranty? I have only heard good things about Goerend. But I have a Suncoast and have had it for 7 months now and have had no problems. I give it a pretty hard time, but I'm not pushing 800HP either... not yet anyways. I think either one you choose will be a good decision.

HTS is underneath some of the fastest in the country.goerend is top notch also.either one of them before suncoast

i'd buy a billet flex plate, fork up the extra money the first time in dont worry about it any more.

After talking with Dave Goerend for a couple dyas now, I am behind him 100%. He will give you all the information you could ever need, and offers a lifetime warranty.

i have a gorend when i was looking suncoast was the rudeist people i ever talked to

i have a gorend when i was looking suncoast was the rudeist people i ever talked to

I had the same problem with suncoast and ended up buying goerend. He called me back at 8pm on his personal cell phone to talk about the problems I was having with my stock trans(blew the converter apart). With customer service like that I bought from him. 2yrs now and no problems. billet input,triple disc converter,and Valve body and laminated flex plate. I did all the work myself and dave still said its under warranty. Sorry for the long post!!!

Dave built the trans in my last truck and it was AWESOME, if he would build an NV5600 I would buy from him again. Great service and great products.