got my suspension done...

1lowdiesel

now i know a lowered truck prolly isn't most of your guys cop-o-tea but...it still a diesel

DSCF2791.jpg

DSCF2808.jpg

DSCF2809.jpg

DSCF2811.jpg

DSCF2813.jpg

DSCF2815.jpg

I dig it. :clap:

cool as hell.
Not sure about the stacks with it though....

Last edited:
Anyone who doesn't like that is a fool!!! LOL LOL
That looks great

Looks good , I assume it's bagged, give us a rundown of the Suspension components.

yea i'll be doin 22's

DSCF2766.jpg

DSCF2763.jpg

in the back it's got a reverse triangulated four link, but i'm changing that to a forward parallel w/ a watts link. i get way too much wheel hop witht the reverse.

cr2_blk.jpg

Never seen a 3/4 ton diesel layin' frame, but nice! Looks sweet, and will look sweeter with the wheels.

Is the ridiculous camber on the front necessary due to the design of the drop, or is it just to clear the fenders? I think some fiberglass one-off reworked prerunner fenders would look better. IMO, the camber looks silly. Otherwise, sick.

thanks guys the camber will be gone once i do spindles and wheels. as for the stacks i've been thinking about doin the slash cuts don't temp me.

Sweet. We did a 97 powerstroke about 4 years ago. Had a 4 link in the rear with shorty I beams in the front. Turned out sweet.

its usually the duallys that are slammed, but your looks good!
and i like the stacks! they rock!

Looks nice. Are you changing the spindles to correct negative camber at ride height?