got my suspension done...

thanks ben, yea i'm down in jersey, i'm fixin to have it partialy ready for august 3rd at englishtown's Street Diesel show. then most likely race it at the Diesel Nats in sept. it's still got a ways to go though.

Those wheels are just tits. I'm normally not a fan of frame draggers, but yours kicks freaking ass!

Dayum that thing is LOW!! That 6" stack is going to set your truck off like a firecracker!! Can't wait till it's done.

Are you going to paint your chrome door handles?

slammed trucks are BADASS! I can't wait to have a second truck. That'd definitely be the way to go. But gotta have a 4x4 to start. Only wish you could straight axle the thing so the tires don't tuck in like that. That's always been a pet peeve of mine..

Those wheels are just tits. I'm normally not a fan of frame draggers, but yours kicks freaking ass!

thanks man

what size wheels?

22x9.5 raceline wheels

Dayum that thing is LOW!! That 6" stack is going to set your truck off like a firecracker!! Can't wait till it's done.

thanks you and me both, i haven't driven it in almost a year

Are you going to paint your chrome door handles?

yea first i'm going to color match the handles. i'm stioll kicking around the idea of shaving the doors, but the rough winters in jersey make me hesitant. i have a 1950 international that i'm putting on an 01 suburban 4x4 5.3 chassis that i'll use as my daily so i don't have to drive this year round.

slammed trucks are BADASS! I can't wait to have a second truck. That'd definitely be the way to go. But gotta have a 4x4 to start. Only wish you could straight axle the thing so the tires don't tuck in like that. That's always been a pet peeve of mine..

i just got a call yesterday that mcgaughys suspension is willing to sponsor me so they are going to be giving me a set of spindles that will straighten the wheels out, i know it bugs me too. once i do that i'll be able to dive about 2" off the ground w/o any problems.:evil

i just got a call yesterday that mcgaughys suspension is willing to sponsor me so they are going to be giving me a set of spindles that will straighten the wheels out, i know it bugs me too. once i do that i'll be able to dive about 2" off the ground w/o any problems.:evil

Very nice, can't beat Mcgaughys when it comes to lowering chevy's.. :woohoo:

almost there, gonna paint the inner fender this weekend and wire and plumb everything up to get it to lift under it's own power.

untitled2-1.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

Sweet! I figure anyone can buy or install an air ride lift/lower kit but it takes skill and patience to build one yourself!

I'm in the process of building a 4-link 4" lift kit air ride for my truck and it can be a pain! I know how you feel but it's so nice to work on it too!

Looking forward to pics after its finished!

thanks man, it's not easy to say the least, and this is the first time i've ever done anything like this. i did manage to get the fenders grill and flares painted this weekend, but i wired the comps up and neither one worked.

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0858.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

Your compressors are dead? Did you troubleshoot them? Check your relays and power first!

Looking good so far. I hate painting!

totally need to do a stock flo drop to dat ting man, or a good body kit...probably hatta make dat though.

nice I saw it on drop-n-drag, I'm mad designs the guy who did get boreds t-100 paint

thanks dazed:Cheer:

totally need to do a stock flo drop to dat ting man, or a good body kit...probably hatta make dat though.

nice I saw it on drop-n-drag, I'm mad designs the guy who did get boreds t-100 paint

lol, dude that air brushing is sick man, i wish i had the money.

oh and i fixed the comps i guess two hooked together doesn't work very well lol, hooked them up by themselves and we've got air.

here are some pics from the show this past weekend, it's almost there just a few more weekends and she'll be road worthy.

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

After seeing lots of framedraggers at HAVOC this past weekend, I am starting to appreciate the time and effort much more than I previously did. your truck would have been a hit in that dragging competition.

holy cow that thing is sweet. when i get some cash again i might hvae to do a 3rd gen reg cab like that.