got my suspension done...

yea they are dodge wheels.

ok got a lil more done the past couple days havn't had too much time to work on it cause i live like an hour from the shop. not to mention i get out now at 9pm so driving an hour to the shop then working for a couple hours then driving an hour home sucks. enough talk here are some pics
also finally got someone to trade grilles.
DSCF2953.jpg

DSCF2954.jpg

DSCF2955.jpg

DSCF2956.jpg

DSCF2957.jpg

DSCF2959.jpg

DSCF2960.jpg

DSCF2962.jpg

DSCF2965.jpg

DSCF2966.jpg

DSCF2968.jpg

DSCF2969.jpg

DSCF2970.jpg

DSCF2977.jpg

now after looking at these pics i need to change some stuff

Nice pics, I want to 4 link mine but it will be a while. I need some steel and bushings. I have bags and switches.

Im usually not a fan of bagged diesels, but that looks killer!
The icing on the cake will be when you get the wheels on it:rockwoot:

yea all you need is wheels and a big ol body drop!! are you gonna do side to side or just front and back??

Nice Kyle been awhile since I saw your truck. Body drop be nice to lose the frame lol.

Thats some good looking tubework too. Theres an '01 or '02 GMC dually around here that lays hard on 22's with a Dmax.

I don't have a lowered truck of my own, but I know a bunch of guys with them. When you have a tube bender you make friends quick haha.

looks pretty good, now how a bout a 2" body drop or some suicide doors.

The truck looks sweet. I was beginning to think I was the only one that wanted to lower his diesel.

little update guys...
also just got my 22's but the damn camera broke so no pics of those yet. i'm trying to talk my buddy into helping my BD the truck a bit to hide the frame. i've also got quite a few other hot off the presss goodies that are waiting to go on, i'm talking w/ diesel builder about doing a tech article on the install of some of the parts.

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

crappy camera phone
untitled-2.jpg

untitled2.jpg

thanks guys the camber will be gone once i do spindles and wheels. as for the stacks i've been thinking about doin the slash cuts don't temp me.

6" Miter cuts even with the cab and sitting about 2" in from the side of the bed. Now that would be sick!

yea, silverline is building me a custom 48" Black stainless 6" slash cut, i think i'm just gonna do a single stack for now though.

Kyle that thing is sweet!! You're down in new jersey no? Hopefully Ill get to check it out in person sometime.

That quadra-steer bed is badass too. Ive always wanted to put a q-steer bed on my truck with really wide single rear tires. I love the mini-dually look.

ben