Guess on Dyno Numbers

hey I wouldnt run the LC DV`s. I run them in my truck and they biuld so much heat on the low end. To say the least with all that heat i cracked my head. just my two cents

What ever you do ..do not stack washers on the rack cap, there could be a chance of it not being straight causing the rack to stick. If you did the Mack plug and full cut DV's Id guess you would be around 450-460hp.

The dv's may cost you power on the dyno. They can overfuel on the bottom and slow spoolup. 022's and .120 holders dropped me from 711 to 694.

Hey Josh, I just got done playing on a dynojet this morning. You guys did the cam swap for me 'bout a year ago (F1 Helix 2), anyways, I've got a somewhat similar setup to you, with a 180 pump, 370's, 3gsk, 15.5 deg. timing, my turbo is a HTT 64/14. Oh, yeah, and a #4 plate. Best run was 426hp and 895 on the torque #. Thought you might like the comparison. I made 8 runs and picked up 45 hp by playing with the afc between runs.

Mike

Hey Thanks Mike!

Great to hear your truck is running strong! I didn't see any delivery valves in your list. Hopefully that brings some more fuel/power into mine.

Are you going to make it to the Dyno Day next saturday, the 11th at Hi Tech?

Yeah, still running stock dv's in mine. I'll be curious to see what #'s your setup makes!! Interesting thing is that I made my best power with the plate full forward and the afc full back.....
I have to miss the dyno deal (again!) cause of a prior engagement.....have fun!! Make sure to post up your results!!
Mike

the 180 pump shouldnt limit you to 475-500 you should be able to make 700 on a 180 pump.