I have a 96 Ram with an Auto.
180hp pump.
100 plate, full forward
16* timing
moded but working AFC
191 delivery valves
370 injectors
H3E turbo with a 14cm Exhaust housing.

Any ideas the dyno numbers? Am I going to be streaching to see 500hp?
What is the max this turbo can be pushed before it'll pop or I'm out of the effency map? I've seen 50psi.

Thanks! I can't find much info on that H2E.

Well that's where part of the problem comes in... I'm not real sure...

The intake wheel measures 66mm across the opening. Exhaust housing is a 35/40 style housing that is a 14cm housing. Outside of that I can't find much for information on the H2E's other than they were the precursor to the HX55's.

Tuned well I wouldn't be surprised to see 500.

Not having a GSK or mack plug could hold you back though...

After saying that I will say I don't know as much as you do about that turbo:D

I did forget to mention the GSK, sorry! I do have a 4kgsk....although I do have to install the valve springs in the next week or so.

You won't see more power with the RPM from the springs. It will be dropping by that point. But the full fuel to 3200+/- will boost your numbers over the stock 180 pump GSK.

I knew that it would just sustain the power I have, the though I had/have is that since it may be a bit of a lag problem on the bottom end it will help give the charger time to spool with more RPM.

Last night I actually NEEDED the power... rush hour, trying to merge onto a HWY. I saw 50psi out of it.

I was wondering if it would be hard for you to get it lit on the dyno. That could hurt you.

I think as long as they ride the brake a bit and build 10psi I think it'll be fine.

That's kinda what I was thinking....

I was hoping to see 475ish.... but I know with my 180 pump I'm limited... maybe I'll get a set of laser cuts for a bit more fuel... but I think I may be pushing this charger already... I hit 1600* last night

I'll just say hope low.

I went in hoping for 350/800. Needless to say I was ecstatic when I was done. 4 runs, all solidly over 400/900:D

Im with timebomb on this one,

You will have a hard time gettin it lit,

with my experience and dynoin 400 with the same setup except a 215 pump, id add 45 for the dvs, but subtract about 25 horses for the 180 pump, so id say about 420 with the big dvs, but the pump will hurt you without the mack plug and some tuning...

so my guess about 420-450, all dependant on weather, humidity, how hard it is to light that charger, and dyno operator.

add more timing, and better injectors and ull have enough fuel for 500 imho

Rick

I was thinking about bumping timing to 19*
I don't have a mack plug, but I do have another copper seal for the rack travel plug.... is that to big?