Guess what.. I have no CAT and an EGR Block Off

sorry i didnt see that...fwiw i didnt START this thread...i was just
VENTING like so many others.

1st let me say that i appreciate the polite warning...and ill just
say (not about this site)

that it might be someones site...but w/ out folks like US
no one will visit...i dont care how many f'in sponsors they have..
folks come to these forums cause they dont TRUST the dealers...long
gone are those days !

people come to forums for INFO, HELP and EXPERIANCE from folks
that have been there before them, resolved the problems, increased
the reliablity (and maybe the performance) and found the fair-est
priced products

those guys for YEARS have had their head up there asses...they
actually THINK not talking about something is gonna 1) keep them
from assuming any liablity (remember their sponsors sell offer
and SUGGEST the equipement that allows owners to disable
FEDERALLY MANDATED SYSTEMS) & 2) they acutally think people
WONT find out or GAIN the knowledge they came to SEEK !

it just makes me wonder WHY theyre worried about something no one
elses is even remotely concerned w/...not even the companies that
MAKE the products !

dictatorships never work...and THAT one wont EITHER...its only
survived previously because the 6.0 is STILL a bit new (compared
to theother years that got em STARTED)...its only gonna get
WORSE as the 6.4 owners come on board DEMANDING REAL answers !

I started it. It's my my fault. I just wanted to vent, and apperantly some others too.. Everyone breath......... there. Better everyone?

venting is good....user feed back is good too...
im done w/ it...the pussies banned me <again> anyway...

1SickHarley said:
Not to hickjack my own thread but, PT, I see in your sig. you have the ORU "system", how do you like it? Can you turn your truck at a dead stop? My buddy has the Hydro Assist I was thinking of getting as well as the ORU kit. Did it help with the 38's?

It definately helped with turning, but I still cant turn from a dead stop without a WHOLE lot of effort. The main reason I did the swap is because of my fear of a broken sector shaft from the bind at the steering box with the stock steering. I know a couple people who snapped theirs.

It is easier to turn rolling, and totally eliminated any kind of bump-steer or wandering. Even back when I was rolling on 44s.

Garrett,

If you were to add a hydro assist to that....that thing would turn unbelievably easy.

I have the Dynatrac SD Combo on mine.......and part of a PSC Motorsports hydro assist kit sitting here that I need to get the rest of the parts for and install (got DrSpeed's PSC powersteering pump and reservoir...and something else I think) :D

Garrett,

If you were to add a hydro assist to that....that thing would turn unbelievably easy.

I have always wanted to do it Dan...just never got around to it. lol LOL

posted today. (hope this is ok Rich as I didnt mention the site name. If not feel free to delete it)

We at --- ------ ---- respect your right to form your own opinion about the site rules (and the site administration), however you are NOT free to post those thoughts on ---. --- is private property and the rules here are not open to debate. You hold no constitutional right to freedom of speech on ---. What you post to the site is subject to editing and/or removal (without recourse) at the discretion of the site administration.

If you have a legitimate question about a rule, you may post such question in the News, Comments, and Suggestions forum or PM a moderator asking for clarification. However posts made with the obvious intent to show disdain for our rules or administration will be removed without further warning and further such posts may lead to disciplinary action up to and including the removal of your posting priviledges.

1SickHarley said:
Not really.... mine was done when the cab was off. Be careful and BUY and uppipe delete. I know a guy who tried to make one and it ended up filling up the engine with antifreeze. The worst part about it is it was a Ford Mech. at a dealer who did it behind the back of the service dept. while it was in for service. Well needless to say the dealer is looking for a new mechanic and I think the customer is having to pick up the tab of all things. Talk about a double FUBAR!!

hmmm..I think that there is something missing in that story...:poke: