haldex water injection parts list

In that video its about 450cc each injector every 15 seconds @ 800-900psi.
There are many different nozzles combinations at different pressures. Ill find my sheet and post my nozzles options.

Here you go

IMG_20130625_204133_723_zpsa33124db.jpg

Without a checkvalve in the discharge line, what is holding the 34.9999 psi from pushing the water mixture backwards through the pump, causing it to run dry for a couple seconds?

The video looks like it works awesome though....nice work!

Without a checkvalve in the discharge line, what is holding the 34.9999 psi from pushing the water mixture backwards through the pump, causing it to run dry for a couple seconds?

The video looks like it works awesome though....nice work!

It deffently works well its cooling my egts about 300 degrees. I can keep my truck around 1600.

Where is the 34.9999 boost number coming from?

A check valve is built into the pump BTW. It works well, I had my concerns too.

It deffently works well its cooling my egts about 300 degrees. I can keep my truck around 1600.

Where is the 34.9999 boost number coming from?

A check valve is built into the pump BTW. It works well, I had my concerns too.

Ok right on. I was not able to see the pump listing for some reason. It just came up with a "Not found" error.

Thanks JL Builders. I was looking for high pressure 12volt pumps to build a water injection system and found this thread.

You 'Da Man'.

Question. I'm running a stock intake with the stock flat plate. In order to inject the water as close to the intake ports as possible, I need to go through the intake plate with something like injector lines or similar tubing. I was thinking of smashing the end of the tubing with a hammer and then filing the end until I achieved a fairly even flow on each line. Naturally, I will not be able to get as good of a mist as your video shows, but, this is the only idea that comes to mind without taking up a bunch of room inside the intake.

I was also thinking of using an alcohol pill housing on the inlet of my water manifold to regulate flow. I know this would be best placed in the injection lines themselves, but, I don't think it's possible.

Does this sound crazy to ya?? Anyone??

Last edited:
You need nozzles. You can't just inject the water through tubing. Call Simpson performance and get there nozzles.

Ouch!!! I just hit the northern website. This pump weighs 30lbs. I'm gonna look for something lighter.