Half ton

Soooo I'm kinda thinking something along this type of paint scheme for the truck, flat black with some gold/magnesium colored 20" or maybe 22" XD Monsters.
Pagani-Zonda_R_2009_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

Thoughts?

Soooo I'm kinda thinking something along this type of paint scheme for the truck, flat black with some gold/magnesium colored 20" or maybe 22" XD Monsters.
Pagani-Zonda_R_2009_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

Thoughts?

Guarantee it wont look as good as that Zonda....no matter how good of pictures I take.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

6dc19024.jpg

badges and molding stripped, now I have a cool green racing stripe...:umno:

3f10f7c3.jpg

Gonna make some kind of nifty mount for a B&M ratchet and use this cover to make it look nice, and the cup holders are WAY better than factory
99c1a006.jpg

New Boom Boom too! On sale at Best Buy! Score!!!

5601445713_79111a0eae_o.jpg

Better idea of the look I'm after for this build, the Zonda was a little out there lol

The Zonda R is mostly carbon fiber and titanium (or a carbon-titanium composite), you should do that with the Dodge:D. I'd be light.

I think the look your going for would be cool. I can't think of a truck like what your thinking off out there, much less a half ton diesel. As long as the body was clean (not much going on) the matte black and gold wheels should look pretty good.

It would be cool to see a center lock wheel on a truck too. I've never seen one though.

Cool project man, good luck with it!

I know of only one other truck going for that look, will be damn near identical.

The Zonda R is mostly carbon fiber and titanium (or a carbon-titanium composite), you should do that with the Dodge:D. I'd be light.

I think the look your going for would be cool. I can't think of a truck like what your thinking off out there, much less a half ton diesel. As long as the body was clean (not much going on) the matte black and gold wheels should look pretty good.

It would be cool to see a center lock wheel on a truck too. I've never seen one though.

Cool project man, good luck with it!

Carbon titanium is a little over budget for me lol, would be sweet as hell though! It's already going to have traction issues, I feel like it's going to turn out pretty good, I'm trying to do it on a budget so most of the money is going into the go fast parts but I'm going to put a sport front end and a roll pan, maybe do a cowl hood at some point. I'm leaning towards XD Monsters that are going to be powder coated the gold color, can't decide between 20's and 22's though. 20's are looking better right now because tires are less and might ride better.
Should be starting on the engine and trans VERY soon I hope.

I know of only one other truck going for that look, will be damn near identical.

Who else is doing it? I'd like to see what they're doing

Last edited:
Update

Not much progress unfortunately, but a new part has arrived!

Primary Goodness!!!
84a04f52.jpg

I need to find a 2wd auto 96 PCM and under hood harness, can anyone help???