Half ton

I'm gonna take the shifter off and probably just leave it like that, don't really feel the need to change it all over

Well...I've been thinking about the paint scheme of the ride and I'm reconsidering the matte black and gold wheels idea... What are some color suggestions for it? Wheels are going to be black with machined spokes, not gonna post pics of them just yet.

Half tons are becoming very popular...we are gonna have to put together a half ton mafia soon LOL

One I did mine its like it became invisible to other diesels LOL

Very few people realize what's up really. I had an older dude make the remark "they never built those." I just smiled and said "nope, but I know some people who do"

sent from the head of a trail of destruction.

Last edited:
Well...I've been thinking about the paint scheme of the ride and I'm reconsidering the matte black and gold wheels idea... What are some color suggestions for it? Wheels are going to be black with machined spokes, not gonna post pics of them just yet.
That sounds good to me!

Or maybe a dark navy blue with black wheels.

That sounds good to me!

Or maybe a dark navy blue with black wheels.

The truck was originally green, and my paint budget is going to be very tight, so I'm seriously considering going back green with it just to save money on doing the Jams and under hood area. The paint job on it now is a home job or Macco and it's terrible. But we'll see...I've got a while before paint.

Any time frame when this 1000hp Mumbo jumbo of parts is gonna run

You think it odd that he did not choose to use an S400 with a 1980's 88mm Garrett compressor wheel that everyone else believes to be cutting edge?

The truck was originally green, and my paint budget is going to be very tight, so I'm seriously considering going back green with it just to save money on doing the Jams and under hood area. The paint job on it now is a home job or Macco and it's terrible. But we'll see...I've got a while before paint.

Plasti-dip matte blue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You think it odd that he did not choose to use an S400 with a 1980's 88mm Garrett compressor wheel that everyone else believes to be cutting edge?

No, Just gave him some friendly crap via text about the 1000hp estimated power.

The idea is 800-900hp on fuel, and 1000hp with a small use of N20, does these not seem reasonable to you?