Hamilton 12V head

sdubfid

This thread is for any updates on the Hamilton 12V head.

Please post estimated time of arrival and updates as they become available.

I'm still in shock that this is actually going to be a reality. Props to hamilton diesel for thinking outside of the box.

Possible to adapt to a 4bt as well?

We are waiting on a some final quotes before I can give you final pricing. My goal is to be able to sell it for between $2000-3000 depending on whether it has a custom intake, valvetrain etc. It will be able to adapt to a 4b with a mill and a bolt on plate to contain antifreeze.

Zach

24 valve time zach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:poke: Maybe you could cast them to accept John Deere injectors as well????:hehe:

Like I said in another forum, we have some models for the 24v already but we are coming out with the 12v first then comes the 24v.

One other thing, is there anything that you would like to see in a 12v head. feel free to post up and I will take these suggestions into consideration as we finish the mold.

Zach Hamilton

Well you pretty much have it covered:

bolt on intake
1 peice valve cover (not priority)
250-300cfm flow (most important)

possibility of full radius valve seats? are these good for longevity?

Is this head being marketed for street trucks?

On the seat, I will have to talk to the designer. The main use will be bolt on for the average joe, but we are making the wall thickness such that we can get quite a bit more out of them for the competition guys.

Zach

Off the shelf SBC valvetrain including valves, springs, rockers, etc.

I am looking at sources in eastern Europe for getting them made. As soon as I can get some time to get over there, I will have much more info. I had a chinese company lined out to do the build but I just decided against getting anything made in china.

Pick up my motor tomorrow from Dave. Looking forward to getting this thing on the track. Hope all is well.