Hamilton 12V head

I am looking at dates in the two weeks after TS to hop across the pond. After this trip I will have some pretty firm info for you guys. The good news is that we have made some tweeks to the head and flow is getting better by the day. Keep in mind we are still using stock valves. These heads are going to have a lot of room to grow if you get ZZ to do an intake for you along with larger valves. Thanks for the interest guys.

Zach

Yep I found a manufacturer. I should be meeting with them soon after T.S.
Stay tuned..............................
Zach

:what:

so what is this exactly? a redesigned 12v head? and it will flow 250-300 cfm?!?!?!?! thats insane!

It is just a new casting that flows around 250cfm @.550" on the intake and uses the stock valves.

Zach Hamilton

That is still in the air. There will definately be some room to grow, just not sure how much yet. Hey Jim, I didn't get a chance to talk to you at T.S. maybe I will catch you somewhere down the road.

That is still in the air. There will definately be some room to grow, just not sure how much yet. Hey Jim, I didn't get a chance to talk to you at T.S. maybe I will catch you somewhere down the road.

Yea you were a little busy on Friday before the rain! The main reason I ask about the extra meat for those wondering is not totally CFM but the ability to "we'll call it tune the port" like both of my heads have the roof raised quite a bit on the exhaust side, on the intake side there was some creative work done without cutting the manifold off.

I have said for many years if anyone could come up with a decent head it would sell.

Jim

Any updates on the progress? Do you have a rough timeline when the first ones will be done?

We are looking at having the prototypes here for testing in december or January.

Zach Hamilton

heads

Hopefully they will not be cast in Mexico like the Cummins heads, that crack in the bolt holes and around the valve area!

Haha, actually Van Haisley said he wanted to do the testing. Sorry Guys.

And sorry to hear about the dropped valve.

Zach