Hamilton HD or Extreme pushrods

Just got off phone with Manton and they were great to talk to. Told them what I wanted to do for hp now and what I might do in the future. They recommended there 7/16 with .120 wall thickness pushrod. They told me the 7/16 with .168 wall thickness wasn't needed unless your running big horse power 1200+, turning 4600+ rpms or throwing nitrous at it. So I ordered 12 7/16 with .120 wall thickness rods.

I thought Smith brothers built Hamilton pushrods?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I thought Smith brothers built Hamilton pushrods?

Well all I know is that on Manton's Instagram account there are multiple pictures of 50+ sets of cummins pushrods being shipped to "a distributor in Texas".

Just got off phone with Manton and they were great to talk to. Told them what I wanted to do for hp now and what I might do in the future. They recommended there 7/16 with .120 wall thickness pushrod. They told me the 7/16 with .168 wall thickness wasn't needed unless your running big horse power 1200+, turning 4600+ rpms or throwing nitrous at it. So I ordered 12 7/16 with .120 wall thickness rods.

Was the price still $225 plus shipping?

Last edited:
Well all I know is that on Manton's Instagram account there are multiple pictures of 50+ sets of cummins pushrods being shipped to "a distributor in Texas".
Lol. Could be, Smith or Manton are quality either way.

I messaged them earlier and that's what they told me. Probably the route il go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's about the best deal you're going to find on a set of quality pushrods. I'll be giving Manton a call in the near future as well.

Correction the Hamilton 7/16 rod has a .120 wall thickness not a .168. Sorry for the mistake guys.

I just pulled my stockers out, 10/12 were bent. I had variable vlalve lash depending on what o'clock position the rod was in. Take that VVT LOL

I just pulled my stockers out, 10/12 were bent. I had variable vlalve lash depending on what o'clock position the rod was in. Take that VVT LOL

Haha, that's custom!

My pushrods should be here this week from manton. I'm curious how my stockers look as well. It's been 675-800hp for the last 3 years.

Got my 7/16 .120 Mantan pushrods today and they are a beast. I took pics of them next to the stockers but don't know how to post them with my phone.

some pics of Mantan series 3 7/16 .120 pushrods
Report this image

Report this image

Report this image

Report this image

It's been 675-800hp for the last 3 years.

Probably about the same here actually, 860 for the last year or so. I had the airdog die and come back on during a couple passes. Just the sudden increase in power again when it came back on was what did the stockers in I think. The truck started to play the bongo drums in the intake and exhaust after those two passes :lolly:

I have put in 5 different sets of Manton push rods, in five different trucks of all power levels, in 12v 24v and common rail, all sub 1000 horse, but! I'm very happy with all of them and so were the customers! Manton ftw!!

f179fca168027b8a4ce3fb1cfd1317c5.jpg

Well these Mantons look great! A lot better then this stock one. Lol