Hamilton HD or Extreme pushrods

And Lenahan, your suggestions have no basis in reality.... additional mass where it is not needed with a 7/16 .168" on the intake is a horrible idea. Can you tell me what buckling force is needed and why you would so grossly overrate them? Use math to explain your answer..... and show your work.

Last edited:
We do not use Manton for anything. ;)
d983883a383d82d4ae75562e5ed6a80c.jpg

I don't see how Manton would stand to gain from lying about this...

Hamilton may not use manton any more maybe they found them cheaper in china LOL

Why are you guys so inquisitive?
Getting into the pushrod and spring business?

Do the research yourself. I am sure other people will sell you cheaper parts and be happy to do so.
What's it matter who makes them. Do you get a quality product for a fair amount of money? The way I see it, good for Zach for for selling a product. And Shame on Manton for disclosing that he sells to Zach to get more sales.

Until then eat it

Shame on Manton for disclosing that he sells to Zach to get more sales.

Until then eat it

This is sh!tty business. I would have dumped them as a supplier and probably told them to shove that order up their a$$.

Another thing that I find BS is discouraging someone to purchase from a site vendor and sending them to someone that is not.

Why are you guys so inquisitive?
Getting into the pushrod and spring business?

Do the research yourself. I am sure other people will sell you cheaper parts and be happy to do so.
What's it matter who makes them. Do you get a quality product for a fair amount of money? The way I see it, good for Zach for for selling a product. And Shame on Manton for disclosing that he sells to Zach to get more sales.

Until then eat it

Because I want to know the truth after being told otherwise for a long time.

I never said I wanted a cheap product, but when I can get the same product for less money and help my fellow compd members do the same then why wouldn't I? Should I not tell the truth? Yes I did research and that's what I came up with, the same product for cheaper...

I respect Zach for what he is doing in certain aspects of the diesel industry, it seems like he just needed to spend his time on bigger projects so he outsourced it to Manton, no issues with that but don't lie about it.

As far as Manton spilling the beans that's between them and Zach, it may be sh!tty business but if the product is yours to do with as you please and there's no agreement to keep those details disclosed then its Manton's choice, whatever the consequences may be.

This is sh!tty business. I would have dumped them as a supplier and probably told them to shove that order up their a$$.

Another thing that I find BS is discouraging someone to purchase from a site vendor and sending them to someone that is not.

Amen to this!
Like the whole first page was!

1st Gen sleeper..

Why don't you call Zach and talk to him.
He is a chill guy that will more than likely answer any question you have. Taking time and money or if his own pocket to help you, a guy that isn't purchasing from him.
I don't see any untruths posted thus far in this thread..
But if you think you do please enlighten us

Amen to this!
1st Gen sleeper..

Why don't you call Zach and talk to him.
He is a chill guy that will more than likely answer any question you have. Taking time and money or if his own pocket to help you, a guy that isn't purchasing from him.
I don't see any untruths posted thus far in this thread..
But if you think you do please enlighten us

Like I said, I respect Zach and what he's doing a lot, but it's been claimed before, not in this thread, that he makes his own pushrods. I don't know if he used to or what. I'm sorry if I ruffled feathers by letting the truth be known.

Manton makes a great pushrod. I built a 2.5 pulling truck motor this winter and have ran Manton in All my pulling motors (tractors and trucks) and never had a single problem and they are priced pretty cheap

Like I said, I respect Zach and what he's doing a lot, but it's been claimed before, not in this thread, that he makes his own pushrods. I don't know if he used to or what. I'm sorry if I ruffled feathers by letting the truth be known.

You say all this like its been a secret forever.
If you were trying to get a product out, you would misdirect people too,

If you really want to blow peoples minds..
Go after any one of the injector builders on this site and ask for the truth..
That will be a **** show worth watching!!