haven't seen many huge dyno numbers this year

Can't speak for the others, but I have laid back slightly to concentrate on the business. I would rather make it to 10-12 events a year and do 1K plus than make it to one and do 1200.

Some of you need to remember my engine is bone stock in the bottom end and has over 100K miles on it, complete with the licorice cracked cap rods that everyone is worried about. Not to mention the head is unmolested with just a set of springs added

lloyd and Reb both did 1289. both are with spray. one is a single turbo, other is a twin setup. Rebs brother Erick has the record for fuel only at 1134, no water, just diesel fuel.

Thought it was 1138 Adam? 4hp is 4hp man:hehe:

Thought it was 1138 Adam? 4hp is 4hp man:hehe:

That's why I'm driving my CR all the way down to brown's,. I was looking at shop's in all the neighboring states to get mine fine tuned and they seemed the best by far...

That's why I'm driving my CR all the way down to brown's,. I was looking at shop's in all the neighboring states to get mine fine tuned and they seemed the best by far...

not only do they know what they are doing when it comes to diesels, they are a great bunch of guys and good friends.

not only do they know what they are doing when it comes to diesels, they are a great bunch of guys and good friends.

I've spoken to a number of their guys on the phone in preparation for taking my truck doen there on the 27th of this month. NO BS, not trying to sell me extra parts, just want to know what I expect to get from the truck and they will configure it that way. I can't wait, I'm stoked. Everytime I find something new I call down and ask if that would benefit my truck and so far, to the best of my knowledge, I'm still welcome there...LOL

Jorge Alfonso

Engine - 920
Spray - 1318

Single Turbo that was a while back but great numbers for a single.

I've spoken to a number of their guys on the phone in preparation for taking my truck doen there on the 27th of this month. NO BS, not trying to sell me extra parts, just want to know what I expect to get from the truck and they will configure it that way. I can't wait, I'm stoked. Everytime I find something new I call down and ask if that would benefit my truck and so far, to the best of my knowledge, I'm still welcome there...LOL

LOL.... yes, still welcome here. It'll be nice to get that thing tuned in nicely and you'll be able to have fun driving it up in elevation again.