Heads Up on BBI Injectors!

:clap: When do the big ones come out?

BBi has designed the Stage 4's to outperform anything presently on the market. We anticipate over 1500 rwhp, # 2 only with the correct set up. Prove it ? Not yet, but it's coming. Source made over 1100 rwhp with STOCK duration, before a wrist pin failure ate the motor...

I'm gonna assume these are the injectors Swole ended up with on his last escapade? Well before it let go and all. Calling Swole...

I'm gonna assume these are the injectors Swole ended up with on his last escapade? Well before it let go and all. Calling Swole...

Mine were rebuilt completely and flowed / tested by what I'm assuming is this same company...But at the time, they still used my F1 Flux 4 tips that I already had because they didn't have anything that size at the time...

I still have these but they now have stock tips on them and have been tested, flowed, etc since my last failure...

Was thinking of selling them if anyone's interested.. Not sure I'm gonna be back in the game as soon as I'd hoped with Dictator Obama being re-elected...

BBi has designed the Stage 4's to outperform anything presently on the market. We anticipate over 1500 rwhp, # 2 only with the correct set up. Prove it ? Not yet, but it's coming. Source made over 1100 rwhp with STOCK duration, before a wrist pin failure ate the motor...

There are already injectors that large on the market.

Mine were rebuilt completely and flowed / tested by what I'm assuming is this same company...But at the time, they still used my F1 Flux 4 tips that I already had because they didn't have anything that size at the time...

I still have these but they now have stock tips on them and have been tested, flowed, etc since my last failure...

Was thinking of selling them if anyone's interested.. Not sure I'm gonna be back in the game as soon as I'd hoped with Dictator Obama being re-elected...

Just thought I would bring that up, couldn't remember... I have no dog in the fight anyhow, I play with silly vp's.

Lets not re invent the wheel on flow data standards to make it look good like so many other companys...... At least it looks like you did flow them correctly just changed the time values.

Stage 1
Nozzle flow rate of 1.3 LPM @ 100bar --> 30% increase compared to stock.

Stage 2
Nozzle flow rate of 1.71 LPM @ 100bar --> 72% increase compared to stock.

Stage 3
Nozzle flow rate of 2 LPM @ 100bar --> 100% increase compared to stock.

Stage 4
Nozzle flow rate of 2.4 LPM @ 100bar --> 140% increase compared to stock.

:pop:

Marco,

Can you confirm actually how big your injectors are?
If I remember correctly, they are supposed to 90's.

Well let me just say this, if they are only 90's, they get the Hell DOWN!!!!

Folks!

These injectors of Marco's made my truck run and sound like brand new!!

I have Zero rattle like I had!
I have Zero white smoke at idle when it was cold.
I have Zero sputtering and missing like I did.

ALL I did was swap the injectors. 2hrs and I went from what I had to anperfect running and driving truck.

Jeff, Rick , & I went for a ride. Jeff was seriously impressed... He really was.

At almost 8000 lbs. It got squirrly in rear in lock up in 3rd.

Yup!!!

They DEFINATELY have the Swole seal of Aproval!!!

Not just BS... There are vids on my YT channel of how it ran after those I borrowed from Marco and after mine were sent back.. BAD ARSE!!!!

And yes, Marco's 90's felt just as fast as when mine came back with my Flux 4's on them... Even Garmon was amazed!!

Thanks David!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e7hU1_PmVY&list=PLADEA054664782676&index=10"]Marcos Injectors in the Interceptor - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
BBI vs BBI

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbhBU4CVGqs&list=PLADEA054664782676&index=3"]Aron Nick and I - YouTube[/ame]

Wait Aron!! Let's be fair!

BBI 7300 lbs AT Tires, stock suspension fuel only 5.9 VS BBI 6600 lbs, drag radial, modded suspension, 6.7 with SPRAY (NOS not working completely correct but still a bit extra)!!

LOL

AND!!!! I was expecting a sportman tree... lol
Made me look like I was sleeping... lol

That was also my quickest pass for my 05... Even in 96* humid heat in Alabama!!

11.20@120.75 1.63 60ft. 7300 lbs.

Damn I miss the Interceptor!

Back