Heads Up on BBI Injectors!

We have only one week left to get BBi Injectors at the discounted price.

December 31'st at Noon, Pacific time is the deadline.

Tom L from Iowa writes:

What all started with a message lead me to my best purchase, the BBI stage 1
injectors. My truck fires right up, keeps the egt's in check and is just fun
to drive. There is really no smoke unless I hammer on it and then not a lot,
no injector rattle. Its just so smooth.
The support that I have received from Brian at SmartyResource and Bill
from Source Automotive can't even be explained. They have answered all of my
questions and concerns and also with the install.
The BBI's are top notch hand built brand new injectors and that is a piece
of mind that made my purchase choice that much easier.

Thanks BBI, SmartyResource and Source Automotive for a great product
Tom

------------------

David E. from Georgia, AKA Big Swole on Comp D and Cummins Forum writes:

Marco,

Can you confirm actually how big your injectors are?
If I remember correctly, they are supposed to 90's.

Well let me just say this, if they are only 90's, they get the Hell DOWN!!!!

Folks!

These injectors of Marco's made my truck run and sound like brand new!!

I have Zero rattle like I had!
I have Zero white smoke at idle when it was cold.
I have Zero sputtering and missing like I did.

ALL I did was swap the injectors. 2hrs and I went from what I had to a perfect running and driving truck.

Jeff, Rick , & I went for a ride. Jeff was seriously impressed... He really was.

At almost 8000 lbs. It got squirrly in rear in lock up in 3rd.

Yup!!!
They DEFINATELY have the Swole seal of Aproval!!!

Not just BS... There are vids on my YT channel of how it ran after those I borrowed from Marco and after mine were sent back.. BAD ARSE!!!!

And yes, Marco's 90's felt just as fast as when mine came back with my Flux 4's on them... Even Garmon was amazed!!

My truck was running so great..

With those injectors it was running better than it ever had..

Marco is Awesome!!!

And I'm smiling REALLY big right now!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e7hU1_PmVY"]Marcos Injectors in the Interceptor - YouTube[/ame]

Wait Aron!! Let's be fair!

BBI 7300 lbs AT Tires, stock suspension fuel only 5.9 VS BBI 6600 lbs, drag radial, modded suspension, 6.7 with SPRAY (NOS not working completely correct but still a bit extra)!!

LOL

AND!!!! I was expecting a sportman tree... lol
Made me look like I was sleeping... lol

I thought it was fair?! I had 1 turbo to your 2. I didn't even spray it that day till you left. There's no replacement for displacement. :poke::lolly:

I thought it was fair?! I had 1 turbo to your 2. I didn't even spray it that day till you left. There's no replacement for displacement. :poke::lolly:

:stab:

I was sleeping on the tree!
LOL

It was a fun day none the less!! :)

Vehicle Info:

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Std Cab 2500 2wd, Source Auto Trans with Triple Disc, Billet Input, Billet Intermediate, HD Flexplate, Source Auto VB, Maghytec DD Pan, Airdog 200GPH, BBI Stage 1 Injectors, Detroit Locker, 3.73 Gears, S & B Intake, 4” Turbo back Exhaust with Dual Mufflers, HTT 62/65/12 Turbo, ARP 625CA Studs, SMARTY UDC Tuned

First impression after install of BBI Stage 1 injectors was how smooth the idle was compared to stock reman injectors I had in it. I have always had a little stumble at idle as well as it was never a smooth idle. With the BBI installed idle is smooth as glass. After a little tuning with UDC on the Mustang Dyno at Source Automotive we were able to squeeze a whopping 610 RWHP and 1207 Ft lbs out of the HTT 62/12 turbo with a peak EGT of 1500 degrees. Been driving the truck back and forth to work the past week and all I can say is WOW, had to ask Robert the Head Tech and Tuner at Source Automotive how he managed to attach my boost gauge to my throttle pedal as I apply throttle my boost gauge immediately follows. The truck is an absolute blast to drive, you can drive it easy or hammer down with little to no smoke and ZERO Injector rattle which has been a constant issue. In my opinion you could not get a better injector for all around performance. I cannot wait until race season begins as I am interested to see what the truck will do in the ¼ mile.

Bill A., Vancouver, Wa

Some common possible combinations of hp to the ground. BBi Stage 1 Injectors!

Really interesting! Kind of gives one an idea of the results one might get with stage 1 BBi's with various tuning. These injectors can go from mild to wild.

Test Truck #1
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Source Auto Trans with Triple Disc, Airdog 200GPH, 4” Turbo back Exhaust with Dual Mufflers, ARP 625CA Studs

Stock 06 Baseline http://sourceautomotive.biz/images/BBI Injectors/Stock 06 truck.JPG

06 with Smarty UDC tune http://sourceautomotive.biz/images/BBI Injectors/Smarty_UDC_Stock.jpg

06 stock injectors, Smarty UDC and HTT 62/12 http://sourceautomotive.biz/images/BBI Injectors/06 truck HTT 62_12 w_UDC.jpg

06 stock injectors Smarty UDC and HTT 62/13 http://sourceautomotive.biz/images/BBI Injectors/06 truck HTT 62_13 w_UDC.jpg

Last edited:
The time is almost up.

This is an introductory incentive right from BBi. These prices ARE less than dealer cost. In fact, these prices are LESS than Distributor cost. And these prices ARE over tomorrow night, New Years Eve........... MIDNIGHT!

Source Automotive IS closed tomorrow. However you may order on their website. Dodge Ram Parts - Diesel Performance Products - Source Automotive

Or you have the option of giving me a PM up till the instant that the year 2013 is upon us. And that is Pacific time. Give me all the info one needs when ordering with a credit card. Include name, cell #. Where you would like it shipped to.

Hopefully some more of you guys can get in on this tomorrow being it is the last day. And just in case you missed my earlier post talking about folks that have recently purchased BBi Injectors before the sale went into place, If you have purchased these and didn't get the sale price. You are eligible for a refund. A few of you have got the word and were able to take advantage of this. If you know someone else who has gotten BBi's and who hasn't gotten the word of this rebate, spread the word. I need a pm on this also before midnight tomorrow night.

03-04 Injectors Specific
What kind of pressure can these injector handle? Have they been tested to handled higher then stock levels for an extended period of time? Can I expect 150,000 -200,000 miles out of a set? Can I get these rebuilt later? What is the tip material? 03's were known to crack tips at stock levels so I am assuming he used a better more durable material.

Good questions ! I had to go to the top of the chain to insure I provided you accurate answers. Thank you for your patience.

All high pressure components (injector body, valve piece, nozzle retaining nut, etc., etc) are designed for their specific system pressure and load, fatigue endurable. In this case the Cummins 1600 bar. These units can be used at higher system pressures, at the cost of reduced life expectancy. ALL injectors share this common trait. It is currently not possible to make a series Bosch injector body with modifications more durable against higher pressures.

- We do not test them at pressures higher than 1600bar. We test our injectors from 250bar through 1600bar, they do not change their abilities at 1800bar. We could test them for extended periods of time at 1800bar, it would not change a thing. An injector never will break under that kind of load. All cracked injector bodies and also cracked nozzle bodies are oscillation breakage. If the load would be constant (like testing them for a long time at 1800bar) the injectors would resist much higher pressures until an overload fracture occurs. The problem is the wide range of pressures the parts have to resist (from 0-1600bar) and the amount of oscillations between high and low pressures (change from full load to idle for example) which cause elastic deformation.

- You definitely can expect 150,000-200,000 miles out of our injectors, when utilized under optimal conditions. Rebuilding a BBi injector would not be a problem, if you were ever to have an issue with our product. But you should not misuse them. Some kinds of damage can only be repaired with parts exchange. For example every kind of particle erosion, guidance wear caused by particles, and so on…. Our injectors will at minimum, last as long as a series Bosch injector would last, operating under the same conditions.

- Our nozzles are manufactured with newest design standards.They will last longer and out perform all earlier designs. Sorry I am not allowed to share with you the exact material composition. It is a high alloy steel with a superior wear resisting coating on the nozzle needle.

question. which stage would be like 100hp injectors? I have an 03 common rail all stock except the smarty s06 pod. Also would these make my truck blow black smoke? No i dont plan on doing it all the time like some ppl. But at times it would be useful!

question. which stage would be like 100hp injectors? I have an 03 common rail all stock except the smarty s06 pod. Also would these make my truck blow black smoke? No i dont plan on doing it all the time like some ppl. But at times it would be useful!

Go back to Cummins Forum. We do not need idiots like you around here.

The stage 1's would be considered 100 hp injectors if you were to try to classify as such.

Black Smoke? These are an efficient injector. BBi's give you a lot of power and very little smoke. If you want stix to make a smoke show these are not the injectors for you.

Back