Hello everyone

My 08 (in the pic) is my tow rig.
I am building a sled puller. My comp truck will be a 1st gen with 6.7 common rail guts.

what all do you have for sled pulling sanctioning bodies up there? class depends on what is available and what you're willing to spend.

what all do you have for sled pulling sanctioning bodies up there? class depends on what is available and what you're willing to spend.
I am not sure. I just enjoy watching it and would love to participate! I just want to learn as much as I can and get a direction before I start.

I know. I will be building it over time. I will probably start out in work stock with a p pumped 12valve and get all the parts and common rail engine for the swap.

I know. I will be building it over time. I will probably start out in work stock with a p pumped 12valve and get all the parts and common rail engine for the swap.

Stick with the p-pump. Less money and head ache.
IMO.

I'm not sure I want a dedicated puller just yet. I may want to drive it on the street now and then. Which is why I'm thinking common rail. I enjoyed watch Les from silver bullet tuning. His truck is high hp and he can still use it on the street. That's kinda what I want.

I know probably the higher classes would not be.
Like the big bad dodge. (I saw that truck in redding when the nhrda ran the event I just got home from.) But Les, who took first in the pulls this weekend drove his truck home. He even had to take his kids carseat out before the pull! Lol.
That is what I am hoping to be able too do. I believe he is in 2.6 class

No west coast brah over here. Midwest is dedicated 2.6 trucks, no box 66 chargers and small injectors street trucks. It's stiff frame balls out 1200hp and better rigs now just to get mid pack.

Back