HELP!! 12V guru in SW MO

Ok. I'll try Swartz. My cousin took a truck down to Cassville to diagnose a bad injector and he said the shop had 3 pulling trucks there but thats a little far. Thanks for the help guys.

That shop in Cassville probably did have 3 pulling trucks in it. It had to be Roark Diesel so one was probably Grants, the Wicked Witch, and Stillings truck or maybe Williams truck. Never know.

OOOh I think I probably saw them at the Seneca pull. I got good news. I was having a problem with the ESS/PCM/maybe ground. I checked all of my grounds over and over, regapped my ESS and it still wouldnt work. So I called SDX and they luckily had a PCM laying around. Hooked it up and no luck. I had to come back to Wisconsin and had to bring the truck with me. So. . . I wired an external voltage regulator off of an old ford and removed the fuel solenoid and replaced it with a rod like an old tractor. I was going to use my GPS for speedo. AND THEN. . . . I pull out of the driveway to head north and BAM!!!! it all starts working!!!! Its a 700 mile trip. I averaged 70 mph and got 10 mpg. When I made it home I noticed the injectores were leaking a little and oil coming out of valve cover gaskets. I just tightened up the injectors and they quit seeping.