HELP ASAP 06 dodge won't start

P0513... So my guess is the batt in the key died and it wouldn't recognize the key and allow the truck to start.

Actually my buddy was trying to start his truck with his spare key, not his ignition key, I asked him where his remote key was it was in the house. He went and got it and vroom she fired rite up. Hope we didn't mess the damn thing up with all the either we were shooting in it. Strange it would crank and fire off the either but wouldn't run. Searched a code that it threw up that wasn't on the dtc chart and it was the key code. That's when I asked him about the key he was using. Just glad it was something so simple, but yet it was puzzling. Saved him a tow bill and a hook on the computer charge. Thanks to all you guys for the fast response (Gibson,CPSimpson,StealthHotshot,307Diesel,MegaCabRam,&LaMiller). You guys were great at helping troubleshoot

That's a good story to tell in the future. Glad he's up and going tho.

Guess I better start figuring these CRS out seeing as now my wife has one. Plus my buddy is having a hell of a time with his. It has a lot of gremlins that he's working out.