help on trying to find out what version this s400 turbo is.

smokinrod said:
I get it , so you are surely not the man to talk to about motors since your ideas go BOOM. LOL but if I want a bada$$ twin setup you are the man hmm understood i'll give credit where credit is due
hey diesel jerk(rod jaarsma)- thanks for never calling me back for the planetaries for the chevycummins like 8 months ago:blahblah1: :hehe:

yeah there ya go ,i left you a vioce mail or somone anyways . and now I am a jerk since I sent you free turbo parts . lets see free parts = jerk .

Last edited:
hey rod-:poke: i was just kidding with ya; dont get your panties in a bunch, i was just messing with you with what your title says. thank you for the exhaust housing though. anyways i did not get any voicemail from you, but my trans guy did get me the set of good used heavy duty planetaries for like $400, so i'm cool with you.

Last edited:
I kinda thought so, that is a good price. sorry. you bringin it to spring fling?

smokinrod said:
I kinda thought so, that is a good price. sorry. you bringin it to spring fling?
hey rod- it made it in a small picture in the michigan madness article in diesel power last year.they said it was a gasser converted to cummins, but it had the pos 6.5td in it. yes we are going to the spring fling (my bro and i). is your truck going to keep it together for the pulls this year?

sold it , but I got a beater dodge that we are gonna bring down to spring fling we are gonna try to join the 1000+hp club on dunbars dyno.
I saw it in the mag.