HELP! Truck won't start :(

So a kid could get in the vehicle and potentially hurt themselves aswell, cause now they can start the truck no matter if its in gear or not.

So a kid could get in the vehicle and potentially hurt themselves aswell, cause now they can start the truck no matter if its in gear or not.

Then take your keys out of your ignition if kids are going to be near the truck...

Pure curiosity but why would you remove the clutch safety switch?
Because it's unnecessart bullcrap. And there is a cheap plastic clip that holds it on and takes a friggin act of congress to get back on, and then you get frustrated, and break the POS.

My kids think it's cool to start my truck. They've been taught to check the emergency brake and the gear shift before they even put the key in the ignition.

Then take your keys out of your ignition if kids are going to be near the truck...
We actually agree on something.

We can't be going and agreeing on anything.. Next thing you know you'll be telling me you like diesel trucks and guns.. And that just won't do!!

I retract my previous statement. ;)

Checking the volts at the switch could have pushed the wire back into connection well enough to make the relays happy. A 12VDC relay needs at least 6VDC on the signal side to work properly, get below that and you get the clicking sound.